Relax Gaming is a casino slot game provider with also poker and bingo games in their selection. Relax Gaming was founded in 2010 by Patrik Österåker and Jani Tekoniemi with the ambition of becoming a leading technical-provider of high quality gaming solutions according to their website.
Relax Gaming has offices in Helsinki, Finland (Starting 2011), Tallinn, Estonia (Starting 2012), Malmö, Sweden (Starting 2016), Malta (Starting 2018) and Belgrade, Serbia (Starting 2018).
During the years Relax Gaming has now grown to a company with over 100 employees.
Relax Gaming has gambling licenses from MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission).
New Relax Gaming slots
Here are some of the newest Relax Gaming slot games introduced.
1) Towering Ways Aztec (May, 2023)
The Aztecs is one of the most popular themes in slots. Not all of the games live up to the powerful reputation of the tribe itself but most of them will grab your attention from the get go. I had the same initial feeling when I entered the world of the new Towering Ways Aztec slot.
Paylines: 144 – 2,400
When a slot has a lot of features it gets me excited and Towering Ways Aztec is full of them. Just look at the following line-up of additional fun:
- Mega Tower Magic – Towers are grouped on the first 3 reels and can change into the same random symbol.
- Morphing Symbols & Grid Expansion – After each win, your grid will expand by removing some of the stones. This will continue until you get a winless spin.
- Buy Bonus – You can buy Free Spins for 1,200x your bet, which feels very high.
- Free Spins – It takes 6 consecutive wins to trigger Free Spins. You can choose from Warrior or Shaman spins.
- Warrior – 6 Free Spins are given, with each of them starting in stage 1. The Warrior comes with an increasing multiplier.
- Shaman – Same as Warrior but each Free Spins starts in the stage 3 grid.
- Big Bonus Wheel – Should you fail to get a win in Stage 6, you could get a shot at the Big Bonus Wheel. Hit the green segment for a bonus prize as red will end your run.
- Win-Win – When your overall win from a Free Spin feature is 10x your bet, the Win-Win feature can be triggered. This can get you another bonus feature.
Where’s the Aztec Power?
Unfortunately, Towering Ways Aztec didn’t live up to my expectations. First of all it was slow, which I find irritating. I missed the turbo option to speed up the spins.
It also was incredibly challenging to score the 6 consecutive wins in order to trigger the Free Spins. I was unable to get the job done but I also felt the prize for the Buy Bonus was too high for a game like this so I avoided it like the plague.
I was hoping that all the features would deliver an entertaining experience but it just didn’t happen, at least not for me.
2) Fly Cats Dream Drop (May, 2023)
A rooftop concert performed by a cat band is definitely a new concept. After having glanced over the wide variety of feline talent, this could be interesting. You can expect to run into basketball cats, alley cats with boom boxes and the pimp daddy cat himself among others.
One of the big features in Fly Cats Dream Drop is the Mystery Respins. All it takes is that you land the green question mark and the feature is triggered. A random number of mystery symbols will be placed on your reels before they are given their actual same-of-a-kind symbol.
Sticky Wild Free Spins
I wasn’t able to score any Free Spins but that doesn’t mean they’re not available. When you land 3, 4 or 5 of the bonus gold fish symbol, you can look forward to 6, 8 or 10 Free Spins. During your spins, any Wild you can find will be sticky.
If you can land any more bonus symbols in the bonus round, you will get an additional Free Spin as well as giving your Sticky Wild a +1 multiplier boost!
Multiple Jackpots On the Line
Who knew there was a cat version of the Statue of Liberty? She will pop up if you can pull off a Mega Win, which I was lucky enough to do.
As a reminder, since it’s a Dream Drop game, there are 5 Jackpots in the mix.
The feel of the game is a bit childish for my sake but if you don’t mind heading back to your childhood, it’s not bad. Since I couldn’t get any Free Spins, I was still pretty pleased with a couple of rounds of Mystery Respins and one of them led to the Mega Win mentioned above.
3) Hellcatraz 2 Dream Drop (April, 2023)
Growing up around arcades, the looks of Hellcatraz 2 Dream Drop brings out a lot of memories. I mean the graphics are just horrible but then again, if you appreciate a retro look then this one might be for you after all.
Mystery Symbol with Every Spin
Relax Gaming is quite generous here as they will give you a minimum of one Mystery Symbol for every spin. They will appear as numbers between 1 and 5 and you can see them in the image above.
The symbol will be revealed when the count is down to zero. It’s possible to get a coin symbol that can be between 1x all the way to 1,000x.
Prison Break Free Spins
There are Free Spins to be won and you’ll get 6 of them when you land 3 bonus symbols. Don’t worry, the Mystery Symbols will be present.
Finding extra bonus symbols during Free Spins will result in 2 extra spins per symbol.
For me, the graphics are the biggest hurdle but the game itself is quite fun. The action really kicks up a notch when the police helicopters start swirling around looking for that third bonus symbol that will take you to the bonus round.
I’m glad I was given the opportunity to play the Free Spins and that’s where the game really is at its best. This is another Dream Drop slot, meaning there’s 5 progressive Jackpots up for grabs.
Now I wish I had an arcade down the street that I could go to but maybe I’ll allow Hellcatraz 2 Dream Drop to be my temporary fix.
4) Money Cart 3 (April, 2023)
The steampunk style makes this guy look like an absolute beast and you can’t help but expect Mad Max to show up at any given moment. Yes, it feels a lot emptier than you’d expect but I like the way the base game is set up, just know it takes a few spins to get into it.
Magic Number 3
Money Cart 3 is all about re-spins and with the empty grid in front of you, you’ll need to collect 3 bonus symbols to trigger them. Once you’re in re-spin mode, it works just like the Hold & Spin games.
You will start off with 3 re-spins and as soon as you manage to stick a symbol, that count will reset and you can keep on going.
Each Symbol Means Something Different
The symbols involved in a re-spin can be more effective than you might think. Let me line up a few of them, just to give you an idea of what you can expect:
- Coins – These have a value of 1x-10x
- Collector – Will collect all visible values and add to its own
- Collector/Payer – Selects 3-5 targets, adds them to its own as well as pays out to the selected targets
- Sniper – Doubles the value of 3-8 symbols
- Tommy Gun Sniper – Targets one symbol and doubles its value 2-6 times.
There are plenty more of them but these special symbols will help you collect as many points as possible. You can keep track of just how many you have by looking at the counter in the top right corner.
Expand the Reels
The trick to open up extra reels is to fill an entire reel with symbols. This will light the fuse on the dynamite and blow the doors off the hidden ones. You can do this a maximum of two times in a round.
You will quickly realize the beauty of Money Cart 3 as soon as the re-spins start flying and the special symbols take over the screen. First time players will be skeptical when they see the empty first cart but just be patient.
Money Cart is one of the most popular Relax Gaming series and it’s for a reason.
5) Banana Town Dream Drop (April, 2023)
I don’t know about you but this is the first time I paid a visit to Banana Town and not knowing what to expect, I stumbled into another Relax Gaming arcade game. If we stick to the retro games, perhaps the look of this one would be closest to Donkey Kong.
Find the Multiplier Upgrades
Whether it’s a banana or any of the other symbols involved in the game, all of them have the possibility to give you multipliers. As a matter of fact the multipliers can increase randomly either before a spin or after a win.
All multipliers will start at 1x but can reach as high as 64x and you can see each of them on the right side of the reels.
Banana Town Free Spins
You can look fwd to 8 Free Spins when you stick the landing on 3 or more bonus symbols. While in Free Spin mode, your existing multipliers will come along, which is a neat detail.
Donkey Kong and his friends in Banana Town seem to really enjoy themselves. Having so many multipliers involved does make things more fun but I have a hard time getting over the retro look, as you are well aware of by now.
Could I see players liking the game? Sure, I can see the appeal to some but it’s not making my top list if you know what I mean.
1. TNT Tumble (Published April 2020)
TNT Tumble is a brand new slot game published April 1, 2020. Your objective is to explode your way through layers of dark stone and gather valuable crystals.
The slot board consists of 5 x 7 symbols and there are no traditional winning lines. Instead you must get 3 to 7 adjacent symbols in a line: horizontal or vertical. So for example 4 symbols in a square shape doesn’t count as a win, only lines do.
The symbol structure is collapsing, so when you get a win, those symbols disappear. More symbols drop from the top of the reels and you can trigger more wins.
If all dark stone blocks in the main game are destroyed, the Free Spins feature is awarded.
In the Free Spins, some dark stone blocks are special and contain extra spins or added multipliers. There are three different Free Spin modes which you can pick one before the Free Spins start:
- Multiplier: Special stone blocks contain 1x, 2x or 3x added multipliers (Volatility: Very High).
- Multipliers & Extra Spins: Special stone blocks contain added multipliers or extra spins (Volatility: High).
- Extra Spins: Special stone blocks contain 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 Extra Spins (Volatility: Medium).
In all different modes, clearing every third full row of dark stone blocks (regular and special) awards you +2 Free Spins.
You can also buy the Free Spins feature separately. The price is 70x total bet level.
Wild symbols substitutes for all symbols in the reels. They are likely to be generated in stacked segments on each column. There is a trick in Wilds as they are not destroyed by a win. Instead they are destroyed when they fall down to the bottom row and are included in a win.
Wilds are also the highest paying symbol at the same time. Pure Wild wins are only evaluated if there are no adjacent paying symbols in the given direction.
When a TNT Block is destroyed, it also destroys any other dark stone block on that row horizontally.
In conclusion TNT Tumble is a very entertaining and well made slot game. The slot layout is very special with 5 x 7 slot board and dark stones that you can drill your way into.
Also the Free Spins bonus game is very cool and you can also choose from 3 different modes.
TNT Tumble is a very well thought after with calming background music, but enough action with exploding bricks to keep you engaged for more longer periods too.
Both thumbs up for TNT Tumble, excellent job!
Game released: April 2020
RTP (Return to player): 96.11 %
Layout: 5 x 7
Betting lines / combinations: –
Max win: 2088x bet
2. Snake Arena (Published December 2019)
Snake Arena is a 5 x 5 slot game with regular 30 winning lines. The game is a fantasy themed slot with some comic book styles elements in the graphics.
The Free Spins feature is triggered by landing the Snakehead on reel 1 and the Knight symbol on any reel.
During the Free Spins feature, a Knight symbol will land on every spin. Before a new spin, the Snake moves towards the Knight symbol.
- If the Snake reaches the Knight, it will eat it and the Snake will grow in length. A new spin will also start then.
- If the Snake body is in the way, the snake will crash and the Free Spins feature will end.
- If the Snake fills up all positions on reels 2-5, the Free Spins feature will end and additional prize of 1000x bet will be awarded.
You can also buy the Free Spins feature with a 70x bet price. The RTP (Return to player) rate is also the same 96.25 % on the bought Free Spins feature.
The Knight symbol and any part of the Snake are Wild symbols and substitutes for all other symbols.
The Wild Chase feature triggers randomly. The Snake peeks out above one random reel, and the Knight peeks out below one reel simultaneously. This is repeated up to three times.
If they peek at the same reels, that reel becomes Wild and the process is repeated.
In the Wild Chase, 1-5 of the reels will become Wild Reels.
In conclusion Snake Arena is quite nice slot game. The graphics, animations and gameplay works well. On the other hand Snake Arena lacks a little personality in my opinion. There are just a snake and a knight and they look quite bland. I am not a professional slot designer, but something could be done better here.
However the Free Spins feature is quite unique and the movement of the Snake is interesting to watch.
With a small effort Snake Arena could be an excellent slot hit. But as is, it works ok and is worth testing out if you like fantasy themed slots with a little comic approach.
Game released: December 2019
RTP (Return to player): 96.25 %
Layout: 5 x 5
Betting lines: 30
Max win: 2758x
Most interesting Relax Gaming slots
Here are some of the most interesting Relax Gaming slots I found from the selection. They all are worth checking out!
1. Money Train (Published August 2019)
Money Train is a Western movie styled 5 reel slot game published in August 2019. There are train robbers, gun shots and debts to be collected. There are 40 pay lines and the game is always played with all pay lines active.
The general western feeling is excellent, especially the country style music just nails it.
Wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols. There are also minor symbols (the card deck suits) and major symbols (the bank robbers).
The Money Cart bonus round is triggered by landing Bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5. Once the bonus round starts the three Bonus symbols will reveal a value which holds up a Multiplier and awards you 3 free spins.
In the Money Cart bonus round every new Bonus symbol that lands will reset the spin counter back to 3. In the Money Cart bonus round you can also unlock to additional reels.
During the bonus round you can land these additional symbols:
- Bonus symbol: Reveals a value as a Multiplication of bet.
- Money Safe symbol: Reveals a value as a Multiplication of bet.
- Payer symbol: Reveals a value as Multiplication of bet and adds it to all other visible symbols on the reels.
- Persistent Payer symbol: Reveals a value as a Multiplication of bet and adds it to all other visible symbols for that spin and any spin that will follow.
- Collector symbol: Reveals a value as a Multiplication of bet and then collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value.
- Persistent Collector symbol: Reveals a value as a Multiplication of bet and then collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value at the end of that spin and every spin that follows.
- Widener symbol: Reveals a value as Multiplication of bet and opens and additional reel.
- Tumbleweed symbol: Does not carry a value and doesn’t not reset the spin counter.
So your objective in the bonus round is to gather as much multipliers as possible to increase your win.
You can also buy the Money Cart bonus round separately for the price of 80x bet. Note that the RTP (Return to player) for the bonus bet is 98.00 %, which is just excellent!
Maximum payout is 20 000 x bet on Money Train slot, so there is a possibility to win huge prizes if you are lucky.
In conclusion Money Train is quite simple but very entertaining slot game with tons of western movie spirit. The RTP is on an average level on the main game (96.2 %), but the Money Cart bonus round holds up an exellent RTP of 98.0 %. The bonus game can also be bought separately for the price of 80x bet.
In my opinion Money Train is one of the best western themed slots out there. My recommendations!
Game released: August 2019
RTP (Return to player): 96.2 % (98.0 % for the Money Cart bonus round as bought feature)
Layout: 5 x 4
Betting lines: 40
Max win: 20 000x bet
2. Let’s Get Ready to Rumble (Published August 2019)
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble is a boxing themed slot game with the legendary ring announcer Michael Buffer. He is the voice of the known catchphrase “Let’s get ready to Rumble!”. His half-brother is the UFC announcer Bruce Buffer.
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble slot provides a 6 x 4 reel board with Sticky Respin, Wild Stacks and a Rumble Spin special features. The maximum win is 2389.4 x the bet in this slot.
There are no regular winning ways, but instead the prize system is called Connected Ways. You get a win if you just get 3 or more symbols connected on the adjacent reels starting from the left on reel 1. The symbols have to be also a maximum of one row above, one row below or in the same row with each other.
The overall feeling is somewhat exciting and adrenalin-pumping. Especially the background music reminds me of Rocky 1 and the song Eye of the Tiger by the legendary band Survivor.
This makes a total of 466 Connected Ways and up to 1436 during the Rumble Spin feature.
The Rumble Spin feature can be randomly triggered at any spin. During the spin a random number of the below described add-on features will enhance the spin:
- Cross Wilds is a feature where 3-5 Wild symbols are placed randomly on the reels. It can be triggered up to 8 times in one Rumble spin.
- In the Uppercut Wild a stack of Wild symbols is placed on the last reel.
- Wild Hook is a feature that moves the Wild stack from the last reel to reels 2 or 3. If the active reel area is larger than the Wild stack it also expands the stack to fill the full active reel.
- Title Fight feature will expand the play area by adding 2 more rows below the play area. That will increase the number of connected ways to 1436.
The Sticky Spin feature can be triggered randomly on a winning combination. During the Sticky Spin feature all winning symbols sticks and you are awarded a re-spin. You are awarded additional re-spins until you land no more symbols that add to the original win.
Wild Stacks feature means that 2-5 Wild Stacks are randomly placed each covering a full reel.
In conclusion Let’s Get Ready to Rumble slot game is a very cool slot game with a unique boxing theme. Also the legendary boxing announcer Michael Buffer really brings a lot of credibility to this slot.
There are a huge number of different special features and the slot gameplay works well.
Few minuses in this slot are quite low RTP with 96.14 % and Low variance. This means you get more smaller wins, but you can’t win huge amounts from this slot (about 2400x) compared to for example Relax Gaming’s Money Train where you can win a huge multiplier of 20 000x.
Also the free spins bonus game could have more spins, for example 10 free spins. But as is, the bonus features work well in my opinion.
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble is a must slot for all boxing or MMA fans out there. This is a hit!
Game released: August 2019
RTP (Return to player): 96.14 %
Layout: 6 x 4
Betting lines: 466
Max win: 2389.4 x bet
More interesting slots – Quick Picks
Here are some quick picks from Relax Gaming slot selection with shorter introductions.
Highest RTP Relax Gaming slots
These are the highest RTP (Return to player) percentage slots I found from Relax Gaming. The list is arranged from highest RTP to lowest RTP percentage.
- Epic Joker – Released Nov 2018 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 97.0 %
- Erik the Red – Released Oct 2018 – Variance: Low/Medium – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.96 %
- Zombie Circus – Released Oct 2018 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.92 %
- Dragons Awakening – Released March 2019 – Variance: Medium – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.96 %
- It’s Time! – Released Oct 2019 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.74 %
- Mega Masks – Released Mar 2020 – Variance: Medium/High – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.61 %
- The Great Pigsby – Released Jan 2019 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.55 %
- Caveman Bob – Released May 2019 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: 500x bet – RTP: 96.49 %
- Heroes Gathering – Released Feb 2020 – Variance: Medium/High – Max win: 400x bet – RTP: 96.45 %
- Ignite the Night – Released Jun 2019 – Variance: Medium/High – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.39 %
- Temple Tumble Megaways – Released Feb 2019 – Variance: High – Max win: 7767.7x bet – RTP: 96.25 %
- Snake Arena – Released Dec 2019 – Variance: High – Max win: 2758x bet – RTP: 96.25 %
- Money Train – Released Aug 2019 – Variance: High – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 96.2 %
- Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Released Sep 2019 – Variance: Low – Max win: 466x bet – RTP: 96.14 %
- TNT Tumble – Released Apr 2020 – Variance: Medium/High – Max win: 2088x bet – RTP: 96.11 %
- Tower Tumble – Released Mar 2019 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: 5150x bet – RTP: 96.11 %
- Wildchemy – Released Mar 2019 – Variance: Medium – Max win: 500x bet – RTP: 96.02 %
- King of Kings – Released Apr 2019 – Variance: High – Max win: 5000x bet – RTP: 96.0 %
- Powerspin – Released Aug 2019 – Variance: Unknown – Max win: Unknown – RTP: 94.86 %
Recommended Bitcoin Casinos with Relax Gaming slots
These Bitcoin casinos are offering Relax Gaming slots in their selection.
Here is the user rating summary of Relax Gaming slot games:
How do you like Relax Gaming? Please share your thoughts below in the comment form!
What is Relax Gaming?Relax Gaming is a casino provider that offers slots, bingo and poker. It was founded in 2010 by Patrik Österåker and Jani Tekoniemi with the ambition of becoming a leading technical-provider of high-quality gaming solutions.
Which slot by Relax Gaming has the highest RTP?The highest Return to Player slot by Relax Gaming is: Epic Joker - Released Nov 2018 - Variance: Unknown - Max win: Unknown - RTP: 97.0 %.
What Bingo games does Relax Gaming offer?Relax Gaming is offering all the most popular Bingo variants including classic 75-ball and 90-ball games,To spice things up they have also added versions of these games in numerous variations. There is extensive focus on jackpots too, paying out thousands of Euro daily on different jackpots.
Thank you for reading!
Sources for this article:
- Relax Gaming website
- Slotcatalog.com for some slot data