Welcome to our article on the Best Bitcoin Games in 2018!
You can have a lot of fun playing Bitcoin games. Many trusted cryptocurrency casinos offer Bitcoin games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, dice and many more games.
This article will help you to choose the right casino for the game you like the most!
1. Bitcoin blackjack
Blackjack (or 21) is one of the most popular Bitcoin games played with cards. The origins of the game is in 18th-century France.
In a nutshell, your object is to beat the dealer and get to 21 or as possible as you can to 21. If your cards total higher than dealer’s cards, you win.
On the case your hand goes over 21, you are busted in the game and lose your bet. The dealer getting the cards over 21, he or she goes bust and you win! In the case of a tied score (known as standoff), bets are usually returned without adjustment.
If you get 21 points with two cards (for instance an Ace and a 10), it is called blackjack.
Card Values in Blackjack
- Cards from 2 – 10 are counted as their value. For example five of hearts is counted five points.
- Suits of the cards (heart, spade, diamond, club) have no effect.
- All face cards (king, queen, jack) have a value of 10.
- An ace can be counted 1 or 11 depending which is better for you.
Best Casino to play Bitcoin Blackjack – FortuneJack
FortuneJack is a very good overall Bitcoin casino founded in 2014 with great number of Bitcoin games. The casino huge amount blackjack games to play.
- 57 Types of Bitcoin blackjack games
- 10 Live blackjack tables
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
Here you can see more very good sites to play Bitcoin blackjack.
2. Bitcoin Dice
There are a lot of dice games to play with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins. Here we present you some of the most popular dice games.
Different Types of Dice Games
- Classic Bitcoin Dice: In this game you must guess if the dice rolled is over or under the number you chose. You can decide how big wins you can get. Let’s say you choose 25% probability of winning, you can get your money back (almost) 4 times if you win. We recommend Crypto Games for playing classic Bitcoin dice.
- Craps is a dice game where players must make wagers on the outcome of the roll or a series of rolls. The game is played with a pair of regular 6-sided dice. The players play against the “bank” or in other words the casino. BitStarz Casino offers Bitcoin craps game from Microgaming game provider.
- Sic Bo (骰寶) also known as tai sai (大細), dai siu (大小), big and small or hi-lo is very old game palyed with three dice. The game has origins in ancient China. The meaning of sic bo is “precious dice” and the later names mean “big or small”. In sic bo you must guess the outcome of 3 dice by placing wagers on the table. BitCasino.io offers 3 different variations of Bitcoin sic bo game.
- Scratch Dice is lottery type game where you must scratch tickets containing 3 dice. Depending on the outcome you will win a prize according to the paytable. For example for dice faces 1-1-1 you get a x10 prize, or 6-6-6 rewards you x40. Game provider BGaming has scratch dice game that can be played in BetChain Casino for instance.
Here you can see a comperehensice list of casinos where to play Bitcoin dice.
3. Bitcoin Poker
Poker is a card game that has origins in the 16th century German bluffing game called “Pochen”. The French version called “Poque” eventually arrived to North America with the immigrants from Europe. Shortly after that in the 19th century the game refined to a game called Poker.
Poker is played with a 52 card pack and some game types also add one or two jokers to the game. Here are some choices to play poker with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
Different Types of Poker Games
- No limit or fixed limit Texas Hold’em poker with Bitcoins can be played at Betcoin Casino.
- Table poker games include games like Casino hold’em, Red dog (poker), Caribbean poker, Pai gow poker or Oasis poker. All of these games can be played in BitCasino.io.
- Video poker games are usually based on five-card draw poker games. They were originally played on game machines similar to slot machines. Now you can play video poker in almost all Bitcoin and cryptocurrency casinos. BetChain Casino offers a huge amount of 131 different video poker games to pick from.
- Live table poker is an online casino games where you have a live dealer in your screen via a video connection. The dealer is dealing in real time and this makes the game more interactive and thrilling. You can play for instance live casino hold’em or live caribbean poker in FortuneJack Casino.
Here you can see more sites with Bitcoin poker in their game selection.
4. Bitcoin Roulette
The first form of roulette was created in the 18th century France. In the 19th century, roulette spread all over US and Europe and shortly after roulette became one of the most famous casino games. Roulette was named after the French word meaning little wheel.
In roulette you have to guess what number the dealer rolls from the wheel. If you bet right, you will win according to the payout table.
The wheel has numbers between 1 – 36 and half of them are red and half black. There is also one green zero (0) in European roulette variants. American roulette variants have one extra pocket and there is a green double zero (00). European roulette variants have a better probabilities in winning, so that is the game we would pick.
Many Bitcoin casinos offer a wide selection of roulette games. There are variants like American roulette, European roulette and French roulette. Some of them offer also real live roulette with live casino dealers around the world.
Best Casino to play Bitcoin Roulette – BetChain Casino
BetChain Casino is a Bitcoin casino established in 2013 so they are not a new player in the crypto casino field. The casino brings a very good selection of Bitcoin games and of course also many roulette versions.
- 37 Types of Bitcoin roulette games
- 8 Live roulette tables
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
If you are interested, here you can see more sites to play Bitcoin roulette.
5. Bitcoin Slots
Slot machines have a long history and the first machines appeared in the late 1800’s in San Fransisco. Early slot machines had only card numbers instead of the fruit symbols that are common these days.
The idea of slot games is very simple: all you need to do is to spin the reels and wait if you get the right combination to win. In many slot games you can choose the number or the direction of lines. There are also bonus games or bonus rounds in modern slot games to keep the playing more thrilling and interesting.
Different Types of Slot Games
- Jackpot slots or progressive slots. This type of Bitcoin games have a jackpot that keeps increasing each time the game is played but the jackpot is not won. These days the Bitcoin slot games can boast some huge jackpots in the size of tens of Bitcoins of even 100 BTC in the pot. BetChain Casino has a superb selection of 210 jackpot slot games to choose from.
- Video slots are considered as the standard game type in Bitcoin slots. They have a graphical representation of the old mechanical reels. Usually the video slot games have rich graphics, animations and also interactive extra games. For video slots, we would also recommend BetChain Casino since the casino has and incredible selection of over 1800 different video slot games.
- 3D slots are a video slot type that have video graphics in 3D dimensions. So the games don’t look “flat” as many classic fruit slot games for example. Many 3D slots also have special 3D animations connected to the gameplay. BetCoin Casino has a good selection of 75 variants of different 3D slot games.
- Fruit Slots are a type of video slots where the reels contain – you guessed right – fruits! If you want to find a fast and simple fruit slot game with good payout percentage and nice jackpots, Crypto Games casino is one good option.
Here you can see a full list of sites for playing Bitcoin slots.
6. Final Thoughts
This was our article on the best Bitcoin games and we hope that you liked it! Stay tuned for the upcoming new articles about Bitcoin bingo, Bitcoin keno and Bitcoin baccarat.
What Bitcoin games do you prefer and would like to read more about? Please let us know in the comments below and thank you for reading!