Stake.com is provably fair cryptocasino with 12 games at the moment. Stake casino is founded by the people behind Primedice.
Stake.com supports 6 different cryptocurrencies and it claims to be the first licensed provably fair casino in the world. The casino license is from Curacao. The recent add-on to the currencies was Ripple at the end of June 2019.
This page contains affiliate links. Read the affiliate disclosure here.
Bonus total: Faucet bonus
Bonus wagering: –
No deposit bonus: –
- 12 Exciting in-house made games
- Provably fair
- Solid reputation and long history
When you first register your account to Stake.com, you just need a username, password and an email address.
A nice surprise is a 10 Satoshi free faucet bonus (0.00000010 BTC free gift) to the casino ready in your account. Even though it’s not a lot, it’s something to test the site out. If you verify your email, you can get the same faucet bonus when your balance reaches to zero.
The Stake.com side chat between players seems to be very active. You can even share your own big wins or losses to other players.
Just click your “My Bets” and find your bet and click that. In the bet screen find the “copy” button next to the Facebook and Twitter buttons and you can share that link to the chat for others to see. This is quite unique invention and it works well!
12 Different provably fair games available
Stake.com has these 12 provably fair games at the moment. The house edges are also listed here which are clearly shown on the Stake.com website.
- Dice is a tratitional over-under Bitcoin dice game (1% house edge).
- Limbo is a rocket type game (1% house edge).
- Hilo is a game where you must guess if the next card is higher or lower than previous (1% house edge).
- Keno (1% house edge).
- Mines is a minesweeper type game (1% house edge).
- Plinko is a ball dropping game of luck (1% house edge).
- Blackjack (0.48% house edge).
- Roulette (2.7% house edge).
- Video poker (1% house edge).
- Wheel is a simple wheel of fortune game (1% house edge).
- Diamond poker is a poker game with…diamonds (1% house edge).
- Baccarat (1% house edge).
Here are some screenshots and information about the games I tested on Stake.com.
All games are very simple to play and there are good instructions. It is also nice that the house edges are very clearly informed, which is not the case in all casinos.
Stake.com gives you a nice Bitcoin no deposit bonus. You get free 10 Satoshi Bitcoin faucet bonus when you register your account.
The faucet bonus is also available later on.
Pros and cons
Here are the Stake.com pros and cons based on my opinion:
Stake.com – Pros
- Solid background and good reputation on the internet and forums.
- 12 provably fair games – good amount considering all are in-house made.
- Great and free no deposit bonus – 10 Satoshi’s free!
- Very active presence on forums and also very active customer base and chat.
- Fast and simple website that works well on mobile devices too.
Stake.com – Cons
- Visual outlook and sounds could be a lot better to make the gameplay more interesting.
- There could be more games.
Stake.com feels a very fresh alternative to the “regular” Bitcoin casinos with hundreds of games and bloated websites. If 12 provably fair games is enough for you, you should try Stake.com out.
The bonus system is also easy to understand with no complicated terms and wagering requirements. You get 10 Satoshis for free just by registering – that’s it.
The games seem to work well and smoothly and the social sharing of your bets is a nice plus. In overall I think we need more experiences about the site, so why not share your own experiences below for others to read!
Quick facts about Stake.com
Established: 8 / 2017
Casino license: Curacao eGaming
Restricted countries: The United States (USA), Czech Republic, Curaçao, Syria, Iran, North Korea or Australia
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple
Regular currencies: No
Casino games: 12 in-house made games
Casino software: In-house made
Provably fair games: All games are provably fair
Languages: Only English, but there are public chat for Hindi, Filipino, Russian, Portuguese, Indonesian and Spanish
Mobile casino: Yes, the site is mobile responsive
Contact information and support: 24/7 live chat
Here is the user rating summary for Stake.com:
Your experiences about Stake.com? Please share your thoughts and write a review below. Or if you want to check for few more sites, go here to see all our Bitcoin casino reviews.