Here are the casinos we recommend for Bitcoin blackjack.
These casinos feature one of the biggest selection of Bitcoin blackjack games including American, European, Multihand, Super 7 Blackjack and many more.
Pick your favourite casino and grab the good deposit bonuses with you!
This page contains affiliate links. Read the affiliate disclosure here.
Best Bitcoin blackjack sites
Here are the TOP 24 Bitcoin Blackjack sites. Many casinos also have the ability to play Blackjack with live dealers too. This obviously adds to the overall immersion of the site.
Exclusive bonus deals are bolded in the list. If you need a bonus code, it is listed here.
|Casino||Bonus||Features||Go to site|
1. mBit Casino
|2 BTC + 100 free spins First deposit bonus is 175% up to 2 BTC + 100 free spins. Bonus total is 6 BTC + 100 free spins.||Fast and fluent website 3000+ casino games 96 jackpot slot games|| mBit Casino review|
|2 BTC + 210 free spins First deposit bonus is 152% up to 2 BTC + 210 free spins. Bonus total is 6 BTC + 210 free spins. No deposit bonus: 30 free spins. Wagering: 40x bonus.||Trusted casino since 2014 2600+ casino games Fast deposits and withdrawals|| BitStarz Casino review|
|1.5 BTC + 200 free spins First deposit bonus is 155% up to 1.5 BTC + 200 free spins to Wolf Moon Rising. Bonus total is 5.5 BTC + 200 free spins. Wagering: 30x bonus.||Exclusive bonus: 155% Low bonus wagering: 30x 3500+ casino games|| King Billy Casino review|
|1.5 BTC + 250 free spins First deposit bonus is 110% up to 1.5 BTC + 250 free spins. Bonus total is 5 BTC + 250 free spins. No deposit bonus: 25 free spins. Wagering: 40x bonus.||Superb overall casino 1492 casino games 4 own provably fair games|| FortuneJack Casino review|
|1 BTC + 200 free spins First deposit bonus is 150% up to 1 BTC + 200 free spins. Bonus total is 2 BTC + 200 free spins. No deposit bonus: 20 free spins. Wagering: 50x.||2346 casino games 210 jackpot slots Many provably fair games|| BetChain Casino review|
|1 BTC bonus First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC. Bonus total is 2 BTC. Wagering: 35x.||Lightning fast casino lobby Low bonus wagering (35x) 2270 casino games|| Bitcasino.io review|
|5 BTC + 70 free spins First deposit bonus is 100% up to 5 BTC + 70 free spins. Bonus total is 5 BTC + 70 free spins. Wagering: loyalty points.||Trusted Bitcoin Casino & Betting since 2013 Highest Betting limits Live Casino and Sportsbetting|| Cloudbet Casino review|
|1 BTC + 10 free spins First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC + 10 free spins. Bonus total is 3 BTC + 12 free spins. Wagering: 50x.||Fast deposits and withdrawals Lots of table games Also live poker|| Betcoin.ag Casino review|
9. Oshi Casino
|150% + 200 Free Spins 20 Free Spins on signup. First deposit bonus is 150% up to 0.05 BTC + 200 free spins. Bonus total is 0.7 BTC + 350 free spins. Wagering: 40x.||Huge amount of games 2528 casino games 57 jackpot slots|| Oshi Casino review|
|1 BTC + 150 free spins First deposit bonus is 200% up to 1 BTC + 150 free spins. Bonus total is 4 BTC + 150 free spins, wagering: 60x. No deposit bonus: 20 free spins with the bonus code 20FREE, wagering 40x.||Great 200% exclusive bonus 1000+ casino games 67 video poker games|| CryptoWild Casino review|
|150% up to 0.2 BTC + 40 free spins First deposit bonus is 150% up to 0.2 BTC + 40 free spins. Bonus total is 0.4 BTC + 65 free spins. Wagering: 45x.||Experienced casino founded in 2014 558 casino games|| Bitcoin Penguin Casino review|
12. Bspin.io Casino
| 3 BTC + 60 free spins First deposit bonus is 120% up to 1 BTC + 20 free spins for Fruit Zen. Bonus total is 3 BTC. Wagering: 40x bonus.||728 casino games Fast and well functioning lobby Exclusive bonus|| Bspin.io Casino review|
13. 7Bit Casino
|177% up to 5 BTC + 177 free spins First deposit bonus is 177% up to 1.5 BTC + 77 free spins. Bonus total is 5 BTC + 177 free spins. Code: 177BIT. Wagering: 40x.||Experienced casino since 2014 2300 casino games 39 jackpot slots|| 7Bit Casino review|
14. KingBit Casino
| 215% Deposit Bonus up to 4 BTC 1st Deposit Bonus 110 % up to 1 BTC|
Wagering: 40x deposit + bonus.
|1200+ casino games New casino founded in 2019 Very high bonus wagering|| KingBit Casino review|
15. Syndicate Casino
|0.125 BTC + 200 free spins First deposit bonus is 125% up to 0.125 BTC + 200 free spins. Bonus total is 1.125 BTC + 200 free spins. Wagering: 40x.||New casino founded in 2018 1506 casino games Support to many cryptos and regular currencies|| Syndicate Casino review|
|Faucet bonus Faucet bonus is a loyalty program that gives you cashback.||7 fast provably fair games Low house edge Great jackpots|| CryptoGames review|
|Faucet bonus 10 Satoshi faucet bonus just by registering. Available also later on if your balance reaches zero.||12 Exciting in-house made games All provably fair Solid reputation and long history|| Stake.com review|
18. KatsuBet Casino
|5 BTC + 66 Free Spins First deposit bonus is 166% up to €100 + 66 Free Spins. Bonus total is 5 BTC with four first deposits. Wagering 45 x.||5000 slots Great language support Great promotions|| KatsuBet Casino review|
19. 1xBit Casino
|7 BTC bonus First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC. Bonus total is 7 BTC with four first deposits. Wagering: 40x.||3000+ casino games 63 game providers Great language support Also a sportsbook|| 1xBit Casino review|
|1000 €/$ + 30 free spins First deposit bonus is 200% up to 1000 €/$ equivalent in BTC + 30 free spins. Bonus total is 2500 €/$ + 30 free spins. No deposit bonus: 10 free spins. Wagering: 60x. 10 free spins no deposit||Bitcoin deposits Big 200% deposit bonus 752 casino games|| Vegas Crest Casino review|
21. 22Bet Casino
|300 € bonus First deposit bonus is 100% up to 300 € for casino. Bonus total is 300 €. Wagering: 50x.||Casino and betting 4624 casino games 20 cryptos supported|| 22Bet Casino review|
22. 1xSlots Casino
|450 € + 80 free spins First deposit bonus is 100% up to 450 € + 80 free spins. Bonus total is 1650 € + 200 free spins. Use the bonus code: 1s_117. Wagering: 35x.||Huge number of games Live casino Cryptocurrency deposits|| 1xSlots Casino review|
|$5000 bonus First deposit bonus is 250% up to 1000 €/$ in Bitcoins, bonus code NEWONE. Wagering 40x (deposit + bonus). EXCLUSIVE No deposit bonus: 50 free spins on Achilles Deluxe. Code: Diamond-Deluxe||Bitcoin deposits 300 casino games|| Diamond Reels Casino review|
| 200% up to 5 BTC 100% up to 1 BTC for your 1st deposit |
50% up to 2 BTC for your 2nd deposit
50%bonus up to 2 BTC for your 3rd deposit.
No deposit bonus: 75 free spins. Wagering: 40x.
|620 casino games|| BitcoinCasino.us review|
Bitcoin blackjack rules
Blackjack can be also called as 21 or Twenty One. The rules are quite simple and there is a great possibility for a good blackjack strategy. For a mathematical expert, the odds are very good and even a casual player can raise the odds to a good level if played smart.
Blackjack is the most popular casino table game in the United States, with more players than craps, roulette, and baccarat combined.
In blackjack game a standard 52-card deck is used. Usually there is multiple decks (from 4 – 8 decks) to make card counting a bit harder for expert players.
The objective is to score a higher total card value than the dealer. Your main goal is to get as close to 21 without going over.
If you get to 21 with the two first cards, you get a Blackjack.
- Cards from 2 – 10 are worth their value
- Face cards (Jack, Queen, King) are all worth 10
- Aces can be worth one or eleven
The player gets the first two cards. Then you have different options:
- Stand (not ask for another card)
- Hit (ask for one more card, one card per dealing round)
- Splitting pairs (If a player’s first two cards are of the same denomination, such as two queens or two fours, he may choose to treat them as two separate hands)
- Doubling down (If the original two cards dealt total is 9, 10, or 11, you can double the bet)
- With two fives, you can either split the pair or double down
- Insurance (If the dealer’s face-up card is an ace, you can make a side bet of up to half the original bet that the dealer’s face-down card is a ten-card, and thus a blackjack for the house. The payout is 2 to 1 if that happens)
A bet once paid and collected is never returned. So one key advantage to the dealer is that the player goes first. If the player goes over 21, he has already lost his wager, even if the dealer goes over 21 as well.
The dealer must hit the cards (draw more cards) until he hits 17 or more
- If you get a higher hand than the dealer without going over 21, you get paid 1 : 1 (double the bet)
- If the player and the dealer have the same total, player gets the bet back (called the push)
- Blackjack (21 with two first cards) pays you 3 : 2 (With $10 bet you win $15, so total is $25)
- If the dealer has also 21 with three or more cards, your blackjack is still a winner with a 3 : 2 payoff
- If the dealer and a player have a blackjack (21 with 2 cards), the player gets his bet back (push)
Bitcoin blackjack strategy
Winning strategy in blackjack requires that every hand is played optimally depending on your cards and also the dealer’s cards. Here are some basic Bitcoin blackjack strategies that you should follow:
- If the dealer’s upcard is a good one (7 – 10 or ace), you should draw cards until a total of 17 or more is reached.
- If the dealer’s upcard is a poor one (4 – 6), you should stop drawing as soon as the dealer hits 12 or higher. The idea here is that you shouldn’t take a card if there is a risk of going bust. You just hope that the dealer keeps on hitting more and goes over 21.
- If the dealer’s upcard is average one (2 – 3), you should stop with a total of 13 or higher.
- The combination of an ace with a card other than ten is known as “soft hand“. For example ace and a 6 can be counted 7 or 17, so you have no risk of going bust if you take one more card at 17. That’s why the hand is called soft.
- With a soft hand, you should keep on hitting more cards until a total of at least 18 is reached.
- With a total of 11, you should always double down.
- With a total of 10, you should double down unless the dealer has a ten-card or an ace.
- With a total of 9, you should double down only if the dealer has card between 2 – 6
- You should always split aces or 8s.
- Generally 2s, 3s, or 7s can be split unless the dealer has an 8, 9, 10 or an ace.
- 6s should not be split unless the dealer has a poor card (2 – 6)
- Ten-cards or 5s should not be split
Bitcoin blackjack variations
What is the difference between American and European blackjack? You’d be surprised to find out that the two games have actually created a lot of differences in how they are played. We’ve covered all of the main differences below so you can be fully aware of the changes made.
American blackjack vs. European blackjack
- In general the American blackjack rules are more flexible and user-friendly and have more opportunities to increase your potential winnings.
- In American blackjack, the dealer is dealt 2 cards: one is face down and the other face down (hole card). A dealer is allowed to peek this card if there is a possibility for a blackjack. If the dealer has a blackjack, the hand will instantly end and players’ bets are collected by the dealer.
- In European blackjack, there is no hidden hole card. The dealer is dealt one card face up and only receives the second card after the player’s hands are complete.
- In European blackjack, 2 standard decks are used vs. 6 – 8 decks in American blackjack. The more decks used, the greater the house edge because card counting gets harder.
- In European blackjack, you can only double down hands with value of 9, 10 or 11. In American blackjack, you can double down on any total.
- In American blackjack you can also double down after splitting.
- In European blackjack you can split a hand only once, and the cards must be like-valued of 10 value. That is 10s, Jacks, Queens or Kings.
- In American blackjack you can split a hand 3 times to make up 4 hands, and you can split any pair of cards.
- In American blackjack Aces can be split only once, and you can take only one extra card to split aces.
- The late surrender is an option after their initial 2 cards are dealt. You lose 50% of your stake instead of the whole bet amount. This option is worthwhile if you think that you don’t have good chances of winning. In American blackjack, you can surrender at any time whereas there is no surrender option in the European blackjack variation.
Spanish blackjack or Spanish 21
- Spanish blackjack uses a standard 52-card deck, but without the four tens. So the deck has 48 cards. That lowers the winning probabilities, because tens are valuable in blackjack, doubling down or busting the dealer.
- In Spanish 21, you are allowed to double down on any number of cards, not just on the first two cards. You can also redouble a hand in some game rule variations.
- After doubling down, surrendering is still an option. This is called forfeit.
These special payouts apply in Spanish blackjack besides the normal blackjack payout table:
- Seven or more cards 21 – pays 3:1
- Six card 21 – pays 2:1
- Five card 21 – pays 3:2
- 6-7-8 of all spades – pays 3:1
- 6-7-8 of all other suits – pays 2:1
- an unsuited 6-7-8 or a 7-7-7 pays 3:2
- If the hand was doubled, the above payouts do not apply
The following blackjack variations apply more to the Bitcoin blackjack gambling.
Live Bitcoin blackjack
In live Bitcoin blackjack games you can get very close to the authentic brick-and-mortar casino feeling. You can watch a real live dealer via a video connection and play blackjack just like in a real casino.
You can chat with the dealer and also with other players in many casinos.
Free Bitcoin blackjack
Blackjack is without a doubt one of the most enjoyable and popular card games available to play at online casinos. If you’re a big fan of table games when playing at Bitcoin casinos then Blackjack is one of the best you can choose to play. It combines both skill and chance to make an almost perfect casino game. Using the tactics we have outlined in our guide you should be able to easily improve your Blackjack skills.
If there’s anything you think we’ve missed or anything that could help you in the future then just comment below to let us know what you think.
Thank you for reading!
Rate from 1 to 5 stars.