Is it hard to pick the best Bitcoin casino for you? The choice can be difficult.
You may be wondering questions like these:
- Which casino has the biggest selection of games?
- Which Bitcoin casinos have the best bonuses?
- Which casino brings the best overall package?
We wish that this 9 step Bitcoin casino guide gives you all the answers you need! And if not, we are happy to get some feedback from you.
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
- Bitcoin Casinos
- New Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- Bitcoin Casino Reviews
- Bitcoin Betting
- Bitcoin Games
- How to get Bitcoins & Bitcoin Wallets
- Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash Gambling
- Final Thoughts
1. Bitcoin Casinos
First we present a quick list of TOP 10 Bitcoin casinos with first deposit bonuses.
Below you can see the full list with all the casino features, bonuses and other information.
Best Bitcoin Casinos of 2018 – TOP 10 Quick List
- BitStarz – 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 Free spins (Casino of the Month!)
- BetChain – 150% up to 1 BTC + 200 Free spins
- FortuneJack – 110% up to 1.5 BTC + 250 Free spins
- 7Bit Casino – 100% up to 1.5 BTC + 140 Free spins
- BitCasino.io – 100% up to 1 BTC
- CryptoWild – 200% up to 1 BTC + 150 Free spins
- King Billy – 100% up to 1 BTC + 200 Free spins (NEW 11 / 2018!)
- CryptoGames – 7 Provably Fair games + Faucet Bonus + Jackpots
- mBit Casino – 110% up to 0.25 BTC
- DuckDice – Faucet Bonus + Lots of other bonuses like Duck Hunt
Best Bitcoin Casinos of 2018 – Full List of 19 Casinos
These are the Bitcoin casinos we recommend. Exclusive deals are bolded and they are only available from us. If you need a bonus code, it is mentioned here.
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
Review: 7Bit Casino
Review: mBit Casino
Review: King Billy
Review: Mars Casino
Review: 1xBit Casino
Review: Vegas Crest Casino
Review: Betcoin Casino
Review: 1xSlots Casino
Review: Diamond Reels
2. New Bitcoin Casinos
New Bitcoin gambling sites are emerging to the Bitcoin gaming field almost every month. Some of them are legit and well made casinos, but some of them are not so confidence-inspiring.
We regularly search the internet, forums and social media about high quality and trusted new Bitcoin casinos. Our page on new Bitcoin casinos lists all the freshest casinos listed to our site.
The newest casino listed and reviewed in our site is King Billy Casino (11 / 2018).
3. Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
3.1 First Deposit Bonuses – TOP 5 List
- CryptoWild – 200% up to 1 BTC + 150 free spins (Casino of the Month!)
- BetChain – 150% up to 1 BTC + 200 free spins
- FortuneJack – 110% up to 1.5 BTC + 250 free spins
- BitStarz – 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 free spins
- 7Bit Casino – 100% up to 1.5 BTC + 100 free spins
A first deposit bonus is a reward for making the first deposit to Bitcoin casino. Usually there is a percentage (for example 100%) and maximum amount (for example 1 BTC) to define the bonus.
Example: 100% deposit bonus means you get an extra 100% on top of your deposit. If you deposit 100 mBTC, you get a 100 mBTC of bonus money. Then you have total of 200 mBTC to play with.
3.2 All Deposit Bonuses
Many casinos offer also a second, third, fourth deposit bonuses which can differ from each other. Total casino bonuses mean the combined amount of all deposit bonuses.
For example BitStarz casino offers 4 deposit bonuses:
- First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 free spins
- Second deposit bonus is 50% up to 1 BTC
- Third deposit bonus is 50% up to 2 BTC
- Fourth deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC
- Total deposit bonus is: 5 BTC + 180 free spins
3.3 No Deposit Bonuses
No deposit bonuses are granted without any deposits. They are a reward for just registering an account to a Bitcoin gambling site. Usually no deposit bonuses are given in free spins, for example 25 free spins with just registering your account.
No Deposit Bonuses – TOP 3 Free Spins List
- FortuneJack – 25 free spins with no deposit
- BitStarz – 25 free spins with no deposit
- BetChain – 20 free spins with no deposit
Note that almost always you must wager your bonus winnings usually 35 or 40 times. This is called wagering requirements and it is mentioned in the casino reviews.
3.4 Free Spins
You can get free spins as a no deposit bonus or as a free bonus when you make a deposit.
- FortuneJack – 25 free spins with no deposit + 250 free spins when you make the first deposit
- BitStarz – 25 free spins with no deposit + 180 free spins when you make the first deposit
- BetChain – 20 free spins with no deposit + 200 free spins when you make the first deposit
Usually the free spins in the deposit are given in small increments. Example: BetChain casino grants you 10 free spins for 20 consecutive days. This makes total of 200 free spins.
If you are interested, read more about Bitcoin casino bonus deals here.
4. Bitcoin Casino Reviews
Reviewing the Bitcoin casinos and finding the best Bitcoin casinos can be a tricky job. There is a lot of testing to do. Gathering all the necessary information to review pages takes time and effort too.
We test the casinos using a 14 step structure to write the reviews. This article on Bitcoin casino reviews gives you all the necessary information if you want to read more about the reviews and how they are made.
5. Bitcoin Betting
You can also do sports betting with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
You can choose your sport events from English Premier League down to Baseball and Bitcoin eSports Betting. Most sportsbook sites companies offer for example these sports leagues or types:
- Soccer: English Premier League, Champions League, France Ligue 1
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA or WNBA)
- American Football (NFL), Canadian Football League (CFL)
- Boxing, UFC and other martial arts and MMA
- eSports like GSGO, DOTA 2, League of Legends (LOL), StarCraft 2 or Hearthstone.
- Icehockey )NHL, Russian KHL, Swedish SHL, Finnish Liiga, Champions Hockey League CHL and many more
- Rugby, snooker, tennis
- And a lot more!
This was just a small sample of the sports supported. If you want to see more, please head to the Bitcoin betting article!
6. Bitcoin Games
There are many types of Bitcoin games like slot games, table games or random number games like Dice.
Slot games includes many variations of slot or fruit machines. There are for example classic fruit slots, jackpot or progressive slots or graphical 3D slots.
Table games include card games like Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat and Red dog. Craps or Sic Bo games are played with dice. Roulette is often categorized as a table game or a random number game.
Random number games consist of names like Dice, Wheel of Fortune, Keno or the old classic, Bingo. Our Bitcoin games article explains you more of the basics of different game types.
6.1 Bitcoin Blackjack
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one is a card game between players and the dealer. To win, you have to get as close to 21 points as possible. If you reach higher score than the dealer without exceeding 21, you are the winner.
Practically all of our casinos have many variations of Bitcoin blackjack. Bitcoin blackjack is truly a cornerstone in Bitcoin gambling.
Many top Bitcoin casinos offer also live Bitcoin blackjack. This means that there is a live dealer who deals the cards via a video connection. You can bet the live game normally in your own computer or mobile device. You can also chat with the dealer and other players.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Blackjack – TOP 3 List:
- FortuneJack – 57 variants of Bitcoin Blackjack + live Blackjack
- BetChain – 52 variants of Bitcoin Blackjack + live blackjack
- CryptoGames – 1 provably fair Bitcoin Blackjack
Here you can read more about the best sites to play Bitcoin Blackjack.
6.2 Bitcoin Dice
In the classic Bitcoin dice games you must guess the random number from for example between 0 to 9999. Then you must pick if the next roll is lower or higher than the number you chose.
You can decide if you want to chase higher winnings (lower probability and less wins) or lower winnings (higher probability and more wins). Usually Bitcoin dice games offer very low casino house edge, so this could increase your possible winnings in the long run.
You can also play dice games like Bitcoin craps. In craps players are rolling two dice and you must bet on the various combinations of the result. Most of the larger Bitcoin casinos have craps in their selection.
Bitcoin Sic Bo is an ancient Chinese origin game played with three dice. It is very popular in Asia and casinos in Macau.
Players place their bets on the roll outcome. Traditionally then the dealer rolls the three dice in a chest, shakes and opens the chest to reveal the combination. The payout is given on the basis on the probability of the correct prediction.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Dice – TOP 4 List:
- CryptoGames – Fast provably fair Bitcoin dice with great jackpots
- DuckDice – Provably fair Bitcoin dice with jackpots and hilarious bonuses
- FortuneJack – Provably fair Bitcoin dice with a huge jackpots + 2 Bitcoin Craps games
- BetChain – Bitcoin Craps, Rocket Dice and Bitcoin Sic Bo games available
If you want to read more, see our article on Bitcoin Dice sites.
6.3 Bitcoin Lottery
Lottery games are number games where you must choose for example six numbers from 1 to 49. If you can guess the right numbers, you win the jackpot.
The chance is very low to win a jackpot, but also lower matching numbers give you prizes. Bitcoin lottery is a fresh choice for a lottery game.
CryptoGames brings a fast lottery game where you can openly see the win chances and win amounts depending on player amount. The more players in the Bitcoin lottery, the bigger the jackpot is.
Best Casino to play Bitcoin Lottery:
- CryptoGames – Provably fair lottery with great support to cryptocurrencies
6.4 Bitcoin Poker
Poker is a originally a 5 card game that combines skill, strategy and gambling. Of course these days there are tens or hundreds of different variants with different card amounts, rules and betting systems.
Depending on the variant, poker games can include betting rounds. In video poker you have the opportunity to discard one or more cards in exchange for new cards hoping to get a better hand. Bitcoin Poker is a fresh alternative in chasing the royal flush in this exciting classic card game.
Betcoin Casino is one of the only Bitcoin casinos that offer real Bitcoin poker between customers.
Bitcoin Video poker is a casino game based on a five-card draw poker. There are a huge number of different Bitcoin video poker variants like Jacks Or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Casino Hold’em or Multihand Poker.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Video Poker – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 131 different types of Bitcoin video poker games
- FortuneJack – 100 different types of Bitcoin video poker games + Live poker tables
- CryptoGames – 1 simple provably fair Bitcoin video poker game
Here you can read more about Bitcoin poker sites.
6.5 Bitcoin Roulette
Roulette is a random number game where you spin the little wheel, as the game’s name in French goes. Almost all crypto casinos have Bitcoin roulette games in their selection.
You can choose to place bets on single number, number combinations or for example red or black numbers. Depending on the wheel result, you can win up to 35 to 1 payout depending on the Roulette type.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Roulette – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 37 different types of Bitcoin roulette games + Live roulette
- FortuneJack – 35 different types of Bitcoin roulette games + Live roulette
- CryptoGames – 1 simple provably fair Bitcoin roulette
Here you can read more about where to play Bitcoin roulette.
6.6 Bitcoin Slots
The idea of slot games is very simple: all you need to do is to spin the reels and wait if you get the right combination to win. Most of the crypto casinos offer many types of Bitcoin slots to choose from.
In many slot games you can choose the number or the direction of lines. The more lines you bet, the higher are your chances to win. If you want a quick gaming session, slots are a very good choice. You can also play slot games with very small minimum bet limit if you are into micro-gambling.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Slots – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 2000+ Bitcoin slot games available
- BitCasino – 1250+ Bitcoin slot games available
- CryptoGames – 1 simple and cool provably fair Bitcoin slot game
If you want to read more, check our special article on Bitcoin slots.
7. How to get Bitcoins & Bitcoin Wallets
Here’s our recommendations where to get Bitcoins for gambling in Bitcoin casinos. We also tell you how to store them the safest and easiest way possible.
Here’s few Trusted Bitcoin Exchanges where you can change FIAT currency (USD / EUR) to Bitcoins (BTC) or other cryptocurrency.
You can store your cryptocurrency like Bitcoins in Exchanges, but the best and safest way is to get your own Bitcoin Wallet. Here’s few trusted software e-wallets listed:
- Electrum (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)
- BRD (iOS / Android devices, see App Store or Google Play)
- Bitcoin Wallet (Android, see Google Play)
To see more Bitcoin Wallets, go to Bitcoin.org page about wallets.
Physical Hardware Wallets (devices)
- Ledger Nano S (We use this and it’s superb and very easy to use!)
Be Safe in the Bitcoin World
It’s always a good habit to Google the Exchange, Wallet or Device first before transferring any Bitcoins. Usually good products and services get a lot of good feedback if you search for example Reddit or Bitcoin Forums.
8. Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Dash Gambling
If you don’t want to use Bitcoins, you can also gamble with other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin or Dash.
More and more support to other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin is coming to Bitcoin gambling sites we list at the moment.
Transactions with coins like Litecoin work also fast and the transaction costs are even lower compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin’s transaction costs and times were very high during the new year of 2017/2018, but now they are on a reasonable level too.
Ethereum offers also interesting solutions to create special smart contract based online casinos. So called Smart Contract casinos decentralizes the casino platform. Instead of sending Ethereum to an online casino, you can play casino games directly through the blockchain.
And Dogecoins are just fun, and their low value can create some joy to gambling. Who wouldn’t enjoy gambling with hundreds or thousands of Dogecoins with their value being few cents or pennies!
If you are interested to gamble with Ethereum, Litecoins, Dogecoins or Dash, please check our special article on cryptocurrency gambling.
9. Final Thoughts
This was our article about the best Bitcoin casinos of 2018!
Thank you for reading!