Choosing the best Bitcoin casino can be difficult. You may be wondering questions like these:
- Which Bitcoin casino has the biggest selection of games or bonuses?
- Are there any terms I need to know, like wagering requirements?
- Which crypto casino brings the best overall package?
Our goal is to gather all the information you need to make the best choice for you. Welcome to our Bitcoin casino guide!
1. Bitcoin Casinos
These are the crypto casinos we recommend. Exclusive deals are bolded and they are only available from us. If you need a bonus code, it is mentioned here.
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
2. Regular Online Casinos
If you don’t want to use cryptocurrencies, these casinos offer you the possibility to play with regular currencies like Euros, US Dollars or Australian Dollars.
|Rank||Casino||Features||First Deposit Bonus|
3. Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin casino bonuses and free spins are a usual way for crypto casino sites to get more players to the site. At the same time this gives players some extra profits to raise their payouts.
TOP 10 Bonuses to Bitcoin Casinos
- 1) BitStarz – 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 Free spins (Wagering: 40x)
- 2) BitCasino – 100% up to 1 BTC (35x)
- 3) FortuneJack – 110% up to 1.5 BTC + 250 Free spins (40x)
- 4) King Billy – 100% up to 1 BTC + 200 Free spins (35x)
- 5) 7Bit Casino – 100% up to 1.5 BTC + 140 Free spins (40x)
- 6) mBit Casino – 110% up to 0.25 BTC (40x)
- 7) CryptoWild – 200% up to 1 BTC + 150 Free spins (60x)
- 8) BetChain – 150% up to 1 BTC + 200 Free spins (50x)
- 9) BitcoinCasino.us – 100% up to 1 BTC (40x)
- 10) Bitcoin Penguin – 100% up to 0.2 BTC (45x)
All bonuses are first deposit bonuses in the list.
Example: 100% deposit bonus means you get an extra 100% on top of your deposit. If you deposit 100 mBTC, you get a 100 mBTC of bonus money. Then you have total of 200 mBTC to play with.
Wagering requirement of 40x means, that you have to bet your bonus money amount 40 times before you can withdraw your possible winnings.
Total of deposit bonuses
Many casinos offer also a second, third, fourth deposit bonuses which can differ from each other. Total casino bonuses mean the combined amount of all deposit bonuses.
For example BitStarz casino offers 4 deposit bonuses:
- First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 free spins
- Second deposit bonus is 50% up to 1 BTC
- Third deposit bonus is 50% up to 2 BTC
- Fourth deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC
- Total deposit bonus is 5 BTC + 180 free spins
Free spins with no deposit
No deposit bonuses are granted without any deposits. They are a reward for just registering an account to a Bitcoin gambling site.
Usually no deposit bonuses are given in free spins, for example 25 free spins with just registering your account. If you are lucky and win, the winnings from free spins must be wagered before you can make a withdrawal.
- FortuneJack casino offers 25 free spins with no deposit (Wagering: 40x)
- BitStarz – 25 free spins with no deposit (Wagering: 40x)
- BetChain – 20 free spins with no deposit (Wagering: 50x)
Here you can find more information about Bitcoin casino bonus deals.
4. New Bitcoin Casinos
New Bitcoin gambling sites are emerging to the crypto gaming field almost every month. Some of them are legit and well made casinos, but some of them are not so confidence-inspiring.
We regularly search the internet, forums and social media about high quality and trusted new Bitcoin casinos. Our page on new Bitcoin casinos lists all the freshest casinos listed to our site.
The newest casino listed and reviewed in our site is King Billy Casino (11 / 2018).
King Billy is a quite new hybrid casino (accepting both FIAT and cryptos) founded in 2017. King Billy features a very good selection of casino games including huge amount of slots (1500+) and a wide selection of table games including a live casino.
The deposit bonuses are also very good with quite low wagering requirements (35x).
5. Bitcoin Casinos for USA
We read through all the terms and conditions of our listed crypto casino sites and we found these results.
The following casinos accepts players from the USA. If online gambling is legal in your US state, you should be able to register an account to these casinos.
If you are unsure about the situation of your state or USA in general, you can always ask the present situation from the casino’s support. Please also check the present state of legality of online gambling in your state from your lawyer or other legal entity.
Best Bitcoin casinos that accept US players:
- FortuneJack Casino – Accepts US players – 1.5 BTC bonus + 250 free spins
- BitcoinCasino.us – Accepts US players – 1 BTC bonus + 10 free spins with no deposit
- BitcoinPenguin – Accepts US players – 0.2 BTC first deposit bonus
If you are interested in finding more casinos that accept US players, please check our article on The Best Bitcoin Casinos for US players.
6. Crypto Casino Games
There are many types of Bitcoin casino games like slot games, table games or random number games like Dice.
Slot games includes many variations of slot or fruit machines. There are for example classic fruit slots, jackpot or progressive slots or graphical 3D slots.
Table games include card games like Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat and Red dog. Craps or Sic Bo games are played with dice. Roulette is often categorized as a table game or a random number game.
Random number games consist of games like Dice, Wheel of Fortune, Keno or the old classic, Bingo.
6.1 Bitcoin Slots
The idea of slot games is very simple: all you need to do is to spin the reels and wait if you get the right combination to win. Most of the crypto gambling sites offer many types of Bitcoin slots to choose from.
In many slot games you can choose the number or the direction of lines. The more lines you bet, the higher are your chances to win. If you want a quick gaming session, slots are a very good choice. You can also play slot games with very small minimum bet limit if you are into micro-gambling.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Slots – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 2000+ Bitcoin slot games available
- BitCasino – 1250+ Bitcoin slot games available
- CryptoGames – 1 simple and cool provably fair Bitcoin slot game
If you want to read more, check our special article on Bitcoin slots.
6.2 Bitcoin Blackjack
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one is a card game between players and the dealer. To win, you have to get as close to 21 points as possible. If you reach higher score than the dealer without exceeding 21, you are the winner.
Practically all of our casinos have many variations of Bitcoin blackjack. Bitcoin blackjack is truly a cornerstone in crypto gambling.
Many top crypto casinos offer also live Bitcoin blackjack. This means that there is a live dealer who deals the cards via a video connection. You can bet the live game normally in your own computer or mobile device. You can also chat with the dealer and other players.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Blackjack – TOP 3 List:
- FortuneJack – 57 variants of Bitcoin Blackjack + live Blackjack
- BetChain – 52 variants of Bitcoin Blackjack + live blackjack
- CryptoGames – 1 provably fair Bitcoin Blackjack
Here you can read more about the best sites to play Bitcoin Blackjack.
6.3 Bitcoin Roulette
Roulette is a random number game where you spin the little wheel, as the game’s name in French goes. Almost all crypto casinos have Bitcoin roulette games in their selection.
You can choose to place bets on single number, number combinations or for example red or black numbers. Depending on the wheel result, you can win up to 35 to 1 payout depending on the Roulette type.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Roulette – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 37 different types of Bitcoin roulette games + Live roulette
- FortuneJack – 35 different types of Bitcoin roulette games + Live roulette
- CryptoGames – 1 simple provably fair Bitcoin roulette
Here you can read more about where to play Bitcoin roulette.
6.4 Bitcoin Dice Games
In the classic Bitcoin dice games you must guess the random number from for example between 0 to 9999. Then you must pick if the next roll is lower or higher than the number you chose.
You can decide if you want to chase higher winnings (lower probability and less wins) or lower winnings (higher probability and more wins). Usually Bitcoin dice games offer very low casino house edge, so this could increase your possible winnings in the long run.
You can also play dice games like Bitcoin craps. In craps players are rolling two dice and you must bet on the various combinations of the result. Most of the larger crypto casino sites have craps in their selection.
Bitcoin Sic Bo is an ancient Chinese origin game played with three dice. It is very popular in Asia and casinos in Macau.
Players place their bets on the roll outcome. Traditionally then the dealer rolls the three dice in a chest, shakes and opens the chest to reveal the combination. The payout is given on the basis on the probability of the correct prediction.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Dice – TOP 4 List:
- CryptoGames – Fast provably fair Bitcoin dice with great jackpots
- DuckDice – Provably fair Bitcoin dice with jackpots and hilarious bonuses
- FortuneJack – Provably fair Bitcoin dice with a huge jackpots + 2 Bitcoin Craps games
- BetChain – Bitcoin Craps, Rocket Dice and Bitcoin Sic Bo games available
If you want to read more, see our special article on Bitcoin dice games like BTC dice, craps or sic bo.
6.5 Bitcoin Lottery
Lottery games are number games where you must choose for example six numbers from 1 to 49. If you can guess the right numbers, you win the jackpot. The chance is very low to win a jackpot, but also lower matching numbers give you prizes.
Bitcoin lottery is a fresh choice for a lottery game. Crypto Games brings a fast lottery game where you can openly see the win chances and win amounts depending on player amount. The more players in the Bitcoin lottery, the bigger the jackpot is.
Best Casino to play Bitcoin Lottery:
- Crypto Games – Provably fair lottery with great support to cryptocurrencies
6.6 Bitcoin Poker
Poker is a originally a 5 card game that combines skill, strategy and gambling. Of course these days there are tens or hundreds of different variants with different card amounts, rules and betting systems.
Depending on the variant, poker games can include betting rounds. In video poker you have the opportunity to discard one or more cards in exchange for new cards hoping to get a better hand. Bitcoin Poker is a fresh alternative in chasing the royal flush in this exciting classic card game.
Betcoin Casino is one of the only crypto casino sites that offer real Bitcoin poker between customers.
Bitcoin Video poker is a casino game based on a five-card draw poker. There are a huge number of different Bitcoin video poker variants like Jacks Or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Casino Hold’em or Multihand Poker.
Best Casinos to play Bitcoin Video Poker – TOP 3 List:
- BetChain – 131 different types of Bitcoin video poker games
- FortuneJack – 100 different types of Bitcoin video poker games + Live poker tables
- CryptoGames – 1 simple provably fair Bitcoin video poker game
Here you can read more about Bitcoin poker sites.
7. Bitcoin Betting
You can also do sports betting with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. Most sportsbook sites companies offer for example these traditional sport types:
- Soccer: English Premier League, Champions League, France Ligue 1
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA or WNBA)
- American Football (NFL), Canadian Football League (CFL)
- Boxing, UFC and other martial arts and MMA
- Icehockey (NHL, Russian KHL, Swedish SHL, Finnish Liiga, Champions Hockey League CHL and many more)
- Rugby, snooker, tennis
- Volleyball and many more!
Here you can read more about Bitcoin betting sites.
What about eSports betting with Bitcoins?
eSports betting is coming more and more popular and it is possible using Bitcoins too. You can place eSports bets on these computer games for example:
- GS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- DOTA 2
- League of Legends (LOL)
- StarCraft 2
- Clash Royale
If you want to read more, check our special article on eSports Bitcoin betting.
8. Bitcoin Exchanges and Wallets
Here’s our recommendations where to get Bitcoins for gambling in Bitcoin casinos. We also tell you how to store them the safest and easiest way possible.
Where can I get Bitcoins?
Here’s our recommendations where to get Bitcoins. Here’s few Trusted Bitcoin Exchanges where you can change FIAT currency (USD / EUR) to Bitcoins (BTC) or other cryptocurrency.
In general there are tens or even hundreds of crypto exchanges, but these are probably the most well-known.
What is the safest way to store Bitcoins in computer or mobile devices?
You can store your cryptocurrency like Bitcoins in crypto exchanges, but that is not recommended. Most of you probably know about the Mt. Gox catastrophe. Mt. Gox was the biggest crypto exchange in 2014, but in February 2014 about 850,000 Bitcoin were stolen by hackers.
That’s why the best and safest way is to get your own Bitcoin wallet. Here’s few trusted software wallets listed:
- Electrum (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)
- BRD (iOS / Android devices, see App Store or Google Play)
- Bitcoin Wallet (Android, see Google Play)
To see more Bitcoin Wallets, go to Bitcoin.org page about wallets.
Are there any physical devices that could store Bitcoins, like usb-sticks?
If you want to have hardcore-level of security, you should consider physical hardware wallets (devices). They usually look like regular usb-sticks with few buttons. We recommend 100% Ledger Nano S, which we use ourselves too.
Physical devices need some time to get familiar, but Ledger has quite good instructions to start. In 1 hour you should have your first Bitcoin device running. Ledger supports also other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Dogecoins, Litecoins and many more.
- Read more information about Ledger Nano S here.
Be Safe in the Bitcoin World
It’s always a good habit to Google the Exchange, Wallet or Device first before transferring any Bitcoins. Usually good products and services get a lot of good feedback if you search for example Reddit or Bitcoin Forums.
9. Crypto Gambling
If you don’t want to use Bitcoins, you can also gamble with Altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin or Dash.
Here’s our special articles on Altcoin casinos and gambling:
More and more support to other cryptocurrencies than Bitcoin is coming to Bitcoin gambling sites we list at the moment.
Some background about Ethereum Casinos
Ethereum offers interesting solutions to create special smart contract based crypto gambling sites. So called Smart Contract casinos decentralizes the casino platform. Instead of sending Ethereum to a crypto casino, you can play casino games directly through the blockchain.
Because nobody controls your money, the games are 100% fair and you can always check that the random algorithm of the casino game is working and nobody has tampered it. We are planning to add these kinds of Smart Contract casinos soon to our site, so stay tuned!
In the mean time, you can check the Ethereum gambling sites we are offering. They work the same way than regular crypto casino sites using Ether as a currency.
Litecoins Casinos and Gambling
Litecoin has many benefits in crypto gambling when compared to Bitcoin. During the change of years 2017 and 2018 Bitcoin’s transactions were very slow and the transaction costs were huge in the scale they were usually been.
Litecoin transactions however have been working fast and the transaction costs are very low. Litecoin casinos are coming more and more popular and almost all of the best crypto casino sites have enabled Litecoin gambling to their selection.
If you are interested, here you can see all the best casinos that have support to Litecoins.
Much Dogecoin casinos out there?
Dogecoin also is a good choice to crypto gambling because of low transfer fees and fast transactions.
Also the low value of Dogecoin can bring some extra joy to gambling. You can do micro-gambling with small amounts of real value, but anyway gamble relentlessly with hundreds or thousands of Dogecoins.
Psychologically this can be satisfying and you still don’t have to play big to play with big numbers! You can even find Dogecoin casino bonuses from few sites.
There are many choices to pick a Dogecoin gambling site these days.
What about Bitcoin Cash casinos?
Yes there are also many casinos that support Bitcoin Cash. Here you can read more about the best Bitcoin Cash gambling sites.
Can you gamble with more rare Altcoins, like Zcash, Ripple or Dash?
Yes you can!
- For example Crypto Games has support to: Monero, Ethereum Classic, Dash, Gas, Stratis or Peercoin.
- FortuneJack casino has support to Dash, Monero and Zcash.
- DuckDice supports more rare coins like Dash, Monero, Ripple, Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin Gold.
You can also read our special article on best Dash gambling sites.
10. Bitcoin Casino Q & A
Here we list few of the most frequently asked questions about Bitcoin casinos or crypto gambling in general.
Q: When and how Bitcoin was invented?
A: Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency founded in 2008 by a mysterious pseudonym character or developer group called Satoshi Nakamoto.
On 18 August 2018 the domain Bitcoin.org was registered. Later that year on 31 October the whitepaper for Bitcoin was released. This whitepaper instructed how the peer-to-peer electronic cash system worked.
The whole Bitcoin runs on decentralized computers (called miners) who verify the contents of each Bitcoin wallet and the transactions. Still in 2018, nobody knows the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto. There are many guesses about the matter but nothing more-
Q: What is Provably Fair gambling?
A: Imagine a situation: your friend asks you to bet on a normal 6-sided die he or she is rolling.
If you get 4 or more, you get your money back double. How can you know if your friend is cheating or if the roll is fair?
If the roll was provably fair, you could check the fairness of the roll afterwards. Of course in real world this isn’t possible, but in online casinos provably fair games are very welcome.
In online gambling provably fair casinos or casino games have an algorithm which can be analyzed. The result tells if the bet was fair (random) or not. This way you don’t have to just rely on the word of the casino.
In general the casinos listed in our site are trusted and well known to be fair – even if the games weren’t provably fair. But of course you can’t be 100% sure, there are many casinos online which are more or less scammy.
The provably fair games and casinos can be though of extra fair – it’s always a plus!
If you want to try provably fair casinos, for example Crypto Games and Duckdice are 100% provably fair. Also FortuneJack casino has one provably fair dice game and BetChain casino has an easy menu button to select provably fair casino games.
Q: What are the advantages of using Bitcoins in gambling?
A: There are many advantages, here few of them.
• Bitcoin is decentralized. You are the only one controlling your funds in the Bitcoin wallet. Nobody can freeze or take away your cryptocurrencies from your wallet.
Bitcoin transactions are fast. Usually crypto casino sites accept Bitcoin transfers instantly, but final confirmation of the transfer is done even in just 10 minutes.
Withdrawals also work usually fast and some crypto casinos have almost instant withdrawals. Some of the casinos use manual inspections in the withdrawals and transactions should run through in few hours.
• Bitcoin is anonymous (or pseudonymous). No one can know, if you own Bitcoins or not. If being more accurate, Bitcoin is usually called pseudonymous. That means all the transactions made by person X can be tracked from the Blockchain.
The blockchain is a decentralized database holding the information of all wallets and the transactions. But, if somebody can link you to owning some Bitcoin wallet, your transactions can then be tracked.
That’s why Bitcoin is more often called pseudonymous than anonymous. You can move funds with a “secret name” that nobody can link to you.
• Bitcoin works globally. You can transfer Bitcoins fast and cheap to all over the world. All you need is an internet connection and a computer or a mobile device. You don’t have to pay the 2-3% transfer fees in services like Paypal. Or even 10-20% like in the case of Western Union.
• Bitcoin transfers are almost free. Transaction fees vary from time to time depending on the Bitcoin network traffic. Usually the fees are about 0.05 US Dollars, which is only 5 cents! And the fee stays the same regardless if you sent $10 or $10,000 in Bitcoins.
• Provably fair games. Provably fair gaming isn’t just limited to Bitcoin gambling sites, but most of the them are cryptocurrency casinos.
It means that everybody can verify the probabilities of the casino games and see that the games are fair and random. For example Crypto Games offers 7 provably fair casino games.
Q: Are there any disadvantages using Bitcoins in gambling?
A: There are also downsides in using Bitcoin in gambling or in general.
- The price of Bitcoin is still in 2018 quite volatile and you cannot know which way it will go in the next weeks or months.
- Bitcoin is an experimental currency and you have to know a little bit about wallets and transactions.
- Only you control the funds, so there is no chargebacks or reversing the transactions!
- Since Bitcoin is untraceable, cryptocurrencies are often used in criminal activities. This can lead to cryptocurrency restrictions on a government level.
In conclusion, Bitcoin’s journey has been quite amazing in the first 10 years. It will be very interesting to see where cryptocurrencies go let’s say in the next 10 or 20 years.
Q: Can I follow Bitcoin Casino Kings in social media?
Final Thoughts on Bitcoin Casinos
It is very interesting to see where the whole Bitcoin gambling scene continues on 2019 and 2020. Follow our site regularly to stay updated!
This was our article about the Best Bitcoin Casinos of 2019. Thank you for reading. And remember to HODL and have fun!
- New Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin Bonus
- Bitcoin Casino Reviews
- Bitcoin Betting and eSports Bitcoin Betting
- Bitcoin Infographic (52 times Bitcoin died in 2010 – 2018)
Your comments – Join the conversation!
No reviews were found.