Is it hard to pick the best Bitcoin casino for you? Are you overwhelmed by the number of Bitcoin casinos out there?
The choice can be difficult.
We are glad you came to our site Bitcoin Casino Kings! When trying to find the best Bitcoin casino, you may be wondering questions like these:
- What Bitcoin casino has the best bonuses?
- What casino has the biggest amount of games?
- If you like – let’s say blackjack – which casino site provides the most variations of Bitcoin blackjack?
We wish that this 18 step guide gives you all the answers you need! And if not, we are happy to get some feedback from you.
Please write your comments below or contact us! Thank you! 🙂
- Best Bitcoin Casino of 2018 (15+ Casinos Listed)
- New Bitcoin Casinos
- Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
- Bitcoin Casino Reviews
- Bitcoin Betting
- Bitcoin Slots
- Bitcoin Blackjack
- Bitcoin Roulette
- Bitcoin Poker
- Bitcoin Dice
- Bitcoin Lottery
- How to get Bitcoins & Bitcoin Wallets for Gambling
- Ethereum Casinos
- Litecoin Casinos
- Dogecoin Casinos
- Dash Casinos
- Final thoughts
Article updated August 5, 2018.
1. Best Bitcoin Casino of 2018 (15+ Casinos Listed)
- The best overall ranked Bitcoin casino is listed first, so the order is descending in ratings.
- Exclusive deals are bolded and they are only available from us
|1. BetChain||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|2. FortuneJack||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|3. BitStarz||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|4. 7Bit Casino||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|5. Crypto Games||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|6. CryptoWild||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|7. BitcoinPenguin||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|8. mBit Casino||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|9. 1xBit Casino||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|10. Vegas Crest||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|11. Mars Casino||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|12. 1xSlots Casino||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|13. BetCoin.ag||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|14. Bitcasino.io||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|15. Diamond Reels||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
|16. Vegascasino.io||Bonuses:||PLAY NOW|
Bitcoin casino review table guide:
- The best Bitcoin casinos are ranked first, so the order is descending in ratings.
- Exclusive deals are bolded and they are only available from us
- If you need a bonus code, it is mentioned here
- 1st = First deposit bonus
- Total = Total amount of all deposit bonuses, for example deposits 1 – 4 combined
- No deposit = The bonus granted by just registering with no deposit
- FS = Free spins to slot games
2. New Bitcoin Casinos
New Bitcoin casinos are emerging to the cryptogambling markets almost every month. Some of them are legit and well made casinos, but some of them not.
We regularly search the internet, forums and social media about high quality and trusted new Bitcoin casinos. Our page on new Bitcoin casinos lists all the freshest casinos listed to our site.
3. Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin casino bonuses and free spins are a usual way for Bitcoin casinos to get more players to the site.
This isn’t anything special, since casinos live for the players who play there. But in the same time this gives players some extra benefits to raise their payouts.
First deposit bonuses:
- BetChain – 150% up to 1 BTC + 200 FS – Go to site
- FortuneJack – 110% up to 1.5 BTC + 250 FS – Go to site
- BitStarz – 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 FS – Go to site
- 7Bit Casino – 150% up to 1.5 BTC + 100 FS (Code: SUPER150) – Go to site
- Mars Casino – 150% up to 1 BTC + 50 FS (Code: MARS150) – Go to site
- CryptoWild – 200% up to 1 BTC + 75 FS – Go to site
- BetCoin.ag – 100% up to 1 BTC + 10 FS – Go to site
- Bitcasino.io – 100% up to 1 BTC – Go to site
- Vegascasino.io – 100% up to 1 BTC – Go to site
- 1xBit Casino – 100% up to 1 BTC – Go to site
- mBit Casino – 110% up to 0.25 BTC + Altcoin bonuses – Go to site
- BitcoinPenguin – 100% up to 0.2 BTC – Go to site
- Vegas Crest – 200% up to $1000 + 30 FS – Go to site
- 1xSlots Casino – 100% up to 450 EUR + 80 FS (Code: 1s_117) – Go to site
- Diamond Reels – 200% up to $100 + 25 FS (Code: BITSPIN) – Go to site
- Crypto Games – Faucet bonus – Go to site
FS = Free spins
A first deposit bonus is a reward for making the first deposit to Bitcoin casino. Usually there is a percentage (for example 100%) and maximum amount (for example 1 BTC) to define the bonus.
Many casinos offer also a second, third, fourth deposit bonuses which can differ from each other. There can be also reload bonuses, in which you can for example get a reload bonus every friday if you make a deposit.
Total deposit bonuses:
- BetChain – 2.5 BTC + 200 FS (or 5.25 BTC with Highroller bonus) – Go to site
- FortuneJack – 5 BTC + 250 FS – Go to site
- BitStarz – 5 BTC + 180 FS – Go to site
- 7Bit Casino – 5 BTC + 100 FS (Code: SUPER150) – Go to site
- CryptoWild – 4 BTC + 75 FS – Go to site
- BetCoin.ag – 3 BTC + 12 FS – Go to site
- Mars Casino – 2 BTC + 50 FS (Code: MARS150) – Go to site
- Bitcasino.io – 2 BTC – Go to site
- Vegascasino.io – 2 BTC – Go to site
- 1xBit Casino – 1 BTC – Go to site
- BitcoinPenguin – 0.4 BTC + Altcoin bonuses – Go to site
- mBit Casino – 0.35 BTC + Altcoin bonuses – Go to site
- Vegas Crest – $2500 + 90 FS – Go to site
- 1xSlots Casino – 1650 EUR + 200 FS (Code: 1s_117) – Go to site
- Diamond Reels – $500 + 175 FS (Code: BITSPIN) – Go to site
- Crypto Games – Faucet bonus – Go to site
FS = Free spins
Total casino bonuses mean the combined amount of all deposit bonuses.
For example BitStarz casino offers 4 deposit bonuses:
- First deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC + 180 free spins
- Second deposit bonus is 50% up to 1 BTC
- Third deposit bonus is 50% up to 2 BTC
- Fourth deposit bonus is 100% up to 1 BTC
- Total deposit bonus is: 5 BTC + 180 free spins
4. Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
No deposit bonuses are granted without any deposits. They are a reward for just registering an account to a Bitcoin gambling site. Usually no deposit bonuses are given in free spins, for example 25 free spins with just registering your account.
No deposit bonuses list (free spins):
- FortuneJack – 25 free spins with no deposit – Go to site
- BitStarz – 25 free spins with no deposit – Go to site
- BetChain – 20 free spins with no deposit – Go to site
- Vegas Crest – 10 free spins with no deposit – Go to site
Note that almost always you must wager your bonus winnings usually 35 or 40 times. This is called wagering requirements.
This means, you must bet the Bonus deposit amount at least for example 35 times before you can withdraw your winnings. This is explained in all Bitcoin casino reviews and it can vary between casinos. You can also check that from the “bonus terms” pages from the casino website.
5. Bitcoin Casino Reviews
Reviewing the Bitcoin casinos and finding the best Bitcoin casinos can be a tricky job. There is a lot of testing to do. Gathering all the necessary information to review pages takes time and effort too.
We test the casinos using a 14 step structure to write the reviews. This article on Bitcoin casino reviews gives you all the necessary information if you want to read more about the reviews and how they are made.
6. Bitcoin Betting
You can also do sports betting with Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.
You can choose your sport events from English Premier League down to Baseball and Bitcoin eSports Betting. Most sportsbook sites companies offer for example these sports leagues or types:
- English Premier League
- France Ligue 1
- Baseball MLB
- Basketball WNBA
- Canada CFL
- Champions League
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Basketball Men
- Basketball Women
- Boxing, UFC and other martial arts and MMA
- eSports like GSGO, League of Legends (LOL), StarCraft 2 or Hearhstone.
This was just a small sample. If you want to see more, head to this Bitcoin betting article to find more!
7. Bitcoin Slots
The idea of slot games is very simple: all you need to do is to spin the reels and wait if you get the right combination to win.
In many slot games you can choose the number or the direction of lines. The more lines you bet, the higher are your chances to win. If you want a quick gaming session, slots are a very good choice. And if you like to play as long as possible, many casinos offer Bitcoin slot games with very small minimum bet limit.
Playing Bitcoin Slots is not different from playing with dollars or euros. Just choose the lines, choose your Bitcoin bet size and you are ready to spin the reels!
Here are three examples of one of the best Bitcoin casino slot games:
8. Bitcoin Blackjack
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one is a card game between players and the dealer. To win, you have to get as close to 21 points as possible. If you reach higher score than the dealer without exceeding 21, you are the winner.
Practically all of our casinos have many variations of Bitcoin blackjack. Bitcoin blackjack is truly a cornerstone in Bitcoin gambling.
Live Bitcoin Blackjack
Many top Bitcoin casinos offer also live Bitcoin blackjack. This means that there is a live dealer available in the blackjack table.
The game is dealt just like in a real casino, but the players are playing through their own computers. You can chat with the dealer and of course interact with other players. It’s kind of the best thing after a real casino. Most of the Top Bitcoin Casinos listed here have a lot of live casino games available.
9. Bitcoin Roulette
Roulette is a Bitcoin gambling game where you spin the little wheel, as the game’s name in French goes.
You can choose to place bets on single number, number combinations or for example red or black numbers. Depending on the wheel result, you can win up to 35 to 1 payout depending on the Roulette type. Basically all Bitcoin casinos feature many types of Bitcoin roulette games.
10. Bitcoin Poker
Poker is a originally a 5 card game that combines skill, strategy and gambling. Of course these days there are tens or hundreds of different variants with different card amounts, rules and betting systems.
Depending on the variant, poker games can include betting rounds. In video poker you have the opportunity to discard one or more cards in exchange for new cards hoping to get a better hand. Bitcoin Poker is a fresh alternative in chasing the royal flush in this exciting classic card game. Practically all of the Bitcoin gambling rooms have some variation of Bitcoin poker games,
Betcoin.ag is one of the only Bitcoin casinos that offer real Bitcoin poker between customers.
Bitcoin Video Poker
Video poker is a casino game based on a five-card draw poker. There are a huge number of different Bitcoin video poker variants like Jacks Or Better, Joker Poker, Deuces Wild, Casino Hold’em or Multihand Poker.
11. Bitcoin Dice
Dice is a traditional gambling game where you throw usually six sided die in highest number possible or some special combination depending on dice game.
For example craps is one popular dice game. In cryptocurrency gambling world, some Bitcoin dice games have the goal of guessing if the number is over or under some chosen number.
The payout is given on the basis on the probability of the correct prediction. Usually Bitcoin dice games offer very low casino house edge, so they are a good choice for chasing better gaming results in BTC Dice. A good Bitcoin Dice is a game that all the best Bitcoin gambling sites definitely have in their selection.
12. Bitcoin Lottery
Lottery games are number games where you must choose for example six numbers from 1 to 49. If you can guess the right numbers, you win the jackpot.
The chance is very low to win a jackpot, but also lower matching numbers give you prizes. Bitcoin Lottery is a fresh choice for a lottery game. Crypto Games is the best Bitcoin casino for lottery fans.
Crypto Games brings a fast lottery game where you can openly see the win chances and win amounts depending on player amount. The more players in the Bitcoin lottery, the bigger the jackpot is.
13. How to get Bitcoins & Bitcoin Wallets for Gambling
Here’s our recommendations where to get Bitcoins for gambling in Bitcoin casinos. We also tell you how to store them the safest and easiest way possible.
Here’s few Trusted Bitcoin Exchanges where you can change FIAT currency (USD / EUR) to Bitcoins (BTC) or other cryptocurrency.
You can store your cryptocurrency like Bitcoins in Exchanges, but the best and safest way is to get your own Bitcoin Wallet. Here’s few trusted software e-wallets listed:
- Electrum (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android)
- BRD (iOS / Android devices, see App Store or Google Play)
- Bitcoin Wallet (Android, see Google Play)
To see more Bitcoin Wallets, go to Bitcoin.org page about wallets.
Physical Hardware Wallets (devices):
- Ledger Nano S (We use this and it’s superb and very easy to use!)
Be Safe in the Bitcoin World
It’s always a good habit to Google the Exchange, Wallet or Device first before transfering any Bitcoins. Usually good products and services get a lot of good feedback if you search for example Reddit or Bitcoin Forums.
14. Ethereum Casinos
If you don’t want to use Bitcoins, you can also gamble in Ethereum casinos.
More and more support to Ethereum is coming to almost all best Bitcoin casinos we list at the moment. Ethereum’s transactions work also fast and the transaction costs are low compared to Bitcoin’s most expensive times during the new year of 2017/2018.
Ethereum offers also interesting solutions to create special smart contract based online casinos. So called Smart Contract Casinos or Smart Contract Betting sites decentralizes the casino platform. Instead of sending Ethereum to an online casino, you can play casino games directly through the blockchain. Because nobody controls your money, the games are 100% fair and you can always check that the random algorithm of the casino game is working and nobody has tampered it.
15. Litecoin Casinos
Litecoin has many benefits in online gambling when compared to Bitcoin. During the change of years 2017 and 2018 Bitcoin’s transactions were very slow and the transaction costs were huge in the scale they were usually been.
Litecoin transactions however have been working fast and the transaction costs are very low. Litecoin casinos are coming more and more popular and almost all of the best Bitcoin casinos have enabled Litecoin gambling to their selection.
Background information about Litecoins
Bitcoin (BTC) was launched in 2009 and Litecoin (LTC) was announced in 2011 few years after. The idea behind Litecoin was to be “silver” in contrast to Bitcoin being “gold”. Bitcoin and Litecoin work in a similar way like all major cryptocurrencies. Litecoin has some technical differences like the number of total coins produced and different mining algorithm.
16. Dogecoin Casinos
Dogecoin also is a good choice to online gambling because of low transfer fees and fast transactions.
Also the low value of 1 Dogecoin can bring some extra joy to gambling. You can do micro-gambling with small amounts of real value, but anyway gamble relentlessly with hundreds or thousands of Dogecoins.
Psychologically this can be satisfying and you still don’t have to play big to play with big numbers! There are many choices to pick your best Dogecoin casino these days. You can even find Dogecoin casino bonuses from few sites. The best Bitcoin casinos almost always have support to many altcoins like Dogecoins.
Background information about Dogecoin
Bitcoin (BTC) was launched in 2009 and Dogecoin (DOGE) was announced in 2013 few years after. Dogecoin is a bit more fun cryptocurrency which features a Shiba Inu dog from the Internet Doge memes. Dogecoin quickly developed its own very active community in the cryptocurrency world. Also Dogecoin casino sites started to emerge, and now you can do Dogecoin gambling in almost all online crypto casinos.
17. Dash Casinos
There is not many online casinos that support Dash, but more and more support is coming every month.
We have found 6 good quality online Dash casinos. There isn’t yet any casinos that offer Dash deposit bonuses, but that is only a matter of time when some casino makes the first move.
Background information about Dash
Dash (DASH) is an open source peer-to-peer (P2P) cryptocurrency which was originally released as XCoin (XCO) on January 18, 2014. Since then, the name was changed to Darkcoin and on to Dash on March 25, 2015. Dash is short version for “Digital Cash”. Dash aims to be most user-friendy cryptocurrency in the world.
Dash has some great features when compared to Bitcoin. Privatesend (Darksend) is a coin-mixing service where transactions cannot be directly traced. So called Masternodes are used to mix the coins they receive from the network. InstantX stands for “instant transactions” and is a technology that allows transactions to be confirmed in four seconds. This can also be useful in online gambling, if you want to send anonymous transactions or instant ones for some reason.
18. Final Thoughts
Thank you for reading!