Welcome to Super Bowl week, ladies and gentlemen! This Sunday, February 11th, it’s time for the Kansas City Chiefs to play the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LVIII. As crazy as it sounds, it is the first time ever that the game will be played in Las Vegas.
Last Year’s Super Bowl was watched by a record setting 115 million people in the US alone. Not only is it the biggest and most popular sporting event in the country, it’s also Christmas for all you sports bettors out there.
68 Millions Americans Are Expected to Bet
Just to give you an idea of how much sports betting takes place during the Super Bowl, more than 50 million Americans wagered $16 billion on last year’s game. This year, that number will be even higher. As many as 68 million people are expected to be betting this year and out of those, 43 million will do so online. Wow!
If you are looking for the best place to place your bets, let me show you the best football betting sites for this year’s Super Bowl.
1. Top Bitcoin Super Bowl Betting Sites
I’ve looked at all the sports betting sites and the crypto casinos below are the ones that offer the most amount of betting options for Sunday’s epic football event. So, without further ado, here are the Top 5 Super Bowl betting sites that accept Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies.
2. Best Bitcoin Super Bowl Bonuses
What’s Your $10,000 Super Bowl Prediction?
There’s $10,000 on the line in this year’s Super Bowl promotion at Bc.Game.
How to Play
- Predict the winning team
- Place a bet of at least $5
- Only “1X2! bet placed on the winning team will be considered for the prize pool
- Submit your bet ID along with your prediction in the provided forum link to be eligible
- A total of $10,000 awaits successful players
Super Bowl LVIII – First Touchdown, You Win!
Stake has a special Super Bowl promotion available. It’s simple and definitely worth considering. All you have to do is pick a winner (including Overtime) and if your team scores the first touchdown, you will win up to $100, if they end up losing the game.
How to Play
- Pre-match, single bets on Winner market only
- First bet per match, customer, household, specific market
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Minimum bet $5
- Maximum payout $100
The Road to the Big Game
Roobet is on the home stretch of the Road to the Big Game promotion. Get your foam fingers ready and double your winnings if your pick is losing at halftime but wins the game!
How to Play
- Place a single, pre-match bet
- Your odds must be 1.70 or more on the “Winner” market
- Get up to $100 as a Free Bet
First Bet Risk-Free
If you are a new player at TrustDice, you can place your first sports bet without risk. Let’s say you place your first bet and end up losing. TrustDice will give you the stake that you lost as a Free Bet.
How to Play
- Choose a sports match with odds no less than 1.60. Then place your bet.
- If you win, you get to keep your earnings. If you lose, you will immediately get your stake back as a Free Bet. The free bet is not withdrawable but can go as high as 0.05 ETH/ 0.0015 BTC/ 30 EUR / 3,000 JPY / 30,000 KRW / 30 USDT / 30 USDC / 0.4 LTC / 500 Dogecoin.
- Place your Free Bet within 48 hours.
- If your Free Bet wins, you keep all your earnings!
Bet Insurance – 10% Cashback
As a JackBit player, you can get 10% Cashback on your total bet. If you place a bet with at least 4 picks and only one of the picks loses, you will receive a 10% Cashback as a Free Bet in return.
How to Play
- Minimum odds for each selection – 1.40
- Minimum bet return amount – $1
- Maximum bet return amount – $100
- Leagues included in the promotion – Any league
How to Bet on Super Bowl 2024 Online
Having one or multiple bets on a game like the Super Bowl, will add a whole lot of excitement to the game, believe me. There’s a reason why the Super Bowl is so popular to bet on. Some of it has to do with the hundreds of different betting options available.
Then there’s the fact that you know everyone is watching and you’ll probably go to a Super Bowl party somewhere or host one yourself. Teaming up with friends or family and putting down some bets together as a group is particularly common on a day like this.
Can I Bet With Bitcoin?
Of course you can and just like all the casinos BCK promotes, all of the sports books in the Top 5 list mentioned above will accept your crypto currency. Using BTC or any other crypto will provide a secure, convenient and often even faster way to get your bets in and get cash out your winnings when it’s done.
How Do I Place My Super Bowl Bets Using Bitcoin?
If this is your first time considering placing a bet or two, don’t worry. It’s as easy as it gets and in order to break it down for you, just follow these steps.
- Choose the sportsbook you’d like to play at
- Create an account and make a deposit with BTC or your preferred crypto
- Head to the sports section and find “American Football”, then the NFL and the Super Bowl (Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers).
- Browse the available betting options, choose your bet, decide your stake before confirming your bet.
- Voilá – You are on your way
Where to Find All the Information You Need
If you haven’t already visited our BCK Betting page, I highly recommend doing so. You will find all the information that you’ll need in order to be successful at sports betting.
This includes things like:
- Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Sports Betting
- Best Sports for Betting
- Most Popular Type of Bets
The Super Bowl might be what’s coming up this weekend but believe me, there’s plenty more sports betting action to enjoy on a daily basis.
Good luck and let the best team win!