There are a lot of new games being released pretty much on a daily basis at the moment. As always, some are better than others, but then there’s the issue of fiat or crypto. Some of the great games are unfortunately still not open for crypto business while many of the others are.
Below, I have listed some of the newest releases that will accept crypto and knowing that, means you won’t have to waste your time with the fiat-only games.
Kalamba, Pragmatic Play and Belatra are the creators so let’s take a look at what they have to offer.
1) Gates of Babylon Mini-Max – Kalamba
The above image is actually the starting point which I found interesting. Unfortunately I never saw the Wild symbol combination again so I can only imagine what a nice payout it would’ve been. Oh well, maybe next time.
From the Gates of Babylon Mini-Max you can expect Free Spins, Buy Bonus, Hyper Bet and a Gamble feature.
There’s no doubt this is a slightly different looking game and even though it pretty much plays the same as any other, I’m not a fan of the design choice. Not that it should matter but it did throw me off a bit right from the start.
Buy Bonus Feature
Price is always a big part of any Buy Bonus feature. Usually when there are more than one option, in this case three, there’s at least one of the options that will come in under budget, so to speak.
You can choose either 10, 12 or 14 spins and if you want a shortcut to the bonus round, cough up the asking price and you’ll be on your way.
Getting 3 scatters will be enough to be granted access to the Bonus round. There are a couple of silver coins lurking around and if you can find one of them, you will be rewarded with an extra Free Spin.
Red Rubies Mean Stacked Wilds
During the bonus round, you can find gold coins with red rubies attached. If you manage to score 3 of them, you will be given a full Wild column and a multiplier.
Where to Play the Game
You can use your favorite crypto and take Gates of Babylon Mini-Max for a spin at BitStarz and Kryptosino.
2) Cowboy Coins – Pragmatic Play
It’s not the first time we see a Wild West game but I don’t mind, especially if it’s a good one. Cowboy Coins by Pragmatic Play is the latest showdown being released and it has all the ingredients to be a winner.
Keep your finger on the trigger and prepare to take down anyone who stands in your way of Free Spins, Bonus Buy, Big Wins and Multipliers.
Bonus Buy – Take Your Pick
The option of the Bonus Buy is one of my favorites and I was happy to see the amount of options you have in this dusty old Western town. Any of the 5 picks can be yours if you have the money that’s asked of you.
- Original Free Spins – 100x Your Bet
- Super Payer Free Spins – 500x Your Bet
- Super Multi Collector Free Spins – 500x Your Bet
- Super Collector Free Spins – 500x Your Bet
- Super Double Booster Free Spins – 500x Your Bet
It takes 3 scatters to get the job done and you’ll be on your way towards the bonus round and the rich and famous.
Make the Most Out of 3 Spins
The bonus round is played like a Hold & Win feature and you’ll start off with 3 spins. If you can land additional symbols, your count will reset and you’ll have another 3 attempts to show the world who’s the King!
There’s a lot going on during your Free Spins and besides multipliers of up to 50x, you should be aware of the following symbols:
- Super Payer
Where to Find the Game
If the outlaw life appeals to you and you are trigger-happy and eager to earn some respect, take on the challenge of Cowboy Coins at Wild Tornado and Fortune Jack.
3) Mummyland Treasures – Belatra
If you are thinking there’s magic in the air, you would be right. At least if you are basing it on the above image. Belatra is taking players on a trip to ancient Egypt and gold filled tombs.
There are some interesting features, including two types of Lightning, Bonus Buy, Free Spins and the always popular Bet +25%.
Sayonara to the Stones
You will start off playing with 21 symbols while the rest of the spots are taken by stones. It’s your job to create winning combos as they will open up the grid bit by bit, creating space for more symbols to come in.
All symbols involved in a win will explode and be replaced. Keep racking up the wins and the world is your oyster.
Hot Mode or Mystery 80/20
Here’s another game that allows you to buy Free Spins and you’ll have 3 different options to choose from.
- Standard – You’ll get the basic Free Spins with a maximum win of 5,000x
- Hot Mode – This one will get you a special version of Free Spins, in which all stones are already taken out. The grid is wide open and you can win as much as 25,000x
- Mystery 80/20 – Here’s an 80% chance of winning the Standard vs 20% Hot Mode
Increase Your Chances of Winning by 25%
On the right side of the grid there’s a little button known as the Bet +25%. If you activate it, there will be a 25% increase to your bet but your chances of scoring Free Spins will double! If you ask me, it’s definitely worth it.
Bring on the Lightning
Lightning is as you know unpredictable and that’s actually to your benefit this time. You may run into two different types: Blue and Yellow.
- Blue Lightning – It will randomly break stones on both sides of the playing field
- Yellow Lightning – The Yellow version will remove all lower symbols
During the bonus round, scatters will help boost your multiplier. The bug scatter will add +1 but the Mummy can also appear and give it an even bigger boost, sometimes all the way up to 100x.
Where to Play the Game
You can enter the tomb and get your hands on the gold if you head over to Oshi.io and Kosmonaut Casino.
Take Your Crypto and Make More
So, you can use crypto to play any of the above mentioned games. There are off course others out there and I will continue to review more of them and post them here for you.
Leave a Reply