UFC 242: Khabib vs. Poirier is coming up this weekend on September 7, 2019. The event happens in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Here is the Fight Card:
- Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs. Dustin Poirier (ic) [a]
- Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Paul Felder
- Lightweight Islam Makhachev vs. Davi Ramos
- Heavyweight Curtis Blaydes vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
- Lightweight Mairbek Taisumov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Preliminary Card (FX)
- Women’s Flyweight Joanne Calderwood vs. Andrea Lee
- Featherweight Zubaira Tukhugov vs. Lerone Murphy
- Catchweight (138 lbs.) Liana Jojua vs. Sarah Moras
- Lightweight Ottman Azaitar vs. Teemu Packalén
Early Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
- Welterweight Belal Muhammad vs. Takashi Sato
- Welterweight Nordine Taleb vs. Muslim Salikhov
- Middleweight Omari Akhmedov vs. Zak Cummings
- Lightweight Don Madge vs. Fares Ziam
And of course, you can place bets on the event! People at 22Bet sent me some info about the event and the odds of the main fight. The odds can change when getting closer to the event, but right now they should be like this:
- At 22Bet– Khabib win 1.23 – Draw 51 – Poirier win 4.44
I just had to check the odds at other bookmakers, and at least right now when writing this the odds are:
- At FortuneJack – Khabib win 1.23 – Poirier win 4.46
- At Cloudbet – Khabib win 1.20 – Poirier win 4.35
Or if you want to check also the other Bitcoin betting sites, check this article out.
So have an exciting UFC night – and don’t forget to buy some beer & chips to the event!