There is a very cool promotion at Bitstarz now: You can win a trip to Finland + €30,000 in cash prizes!
And trust me, I know the prize is really worth it, because I am from Finland! The place where the trip is headed is called Finnish Lapland. Lapland is like the Finnish “Alps”, but more peaceful, more mystical feeling, more snow but not so high mountains and more reindeer! It is the perfect winter wonderland – especially if you have never experienced anything like it.
Here is how this promotion works:
- Place a minimum bet of €0.50 (or local currency equivalent) on any of the qualifying games. Players will be ranked on the tournament leaderboard, based on the highest win multiplier.
- The promotion is going from December 3, 2019 (10.00 CET time) to December 10 (23.59 CET time).
- The qualifying games can be seen from the promotion page, but they are:
- Sweet Bonanza Xmas
- Hercules and Pegasus
- Aladdin and the Sorcerer
- John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen
- Ancient Egypt Classic
- Pirate Gold
- 5 Lions Gold
- Lucky New Year
- Super Joker
- Fire Strike
- Caishen’s Cash
- Tree of Riches
- You can see the real-time leaderboard by going to any of the qualifying games.
Read more from the special BitStarz Finland Trip promotion page.
The trip to Finnish Lapland prize includes: (My comments after)
- Return flights for two to Finland.
- 4 nights accommodation for two in a Large Glass Igloo under the stars (This is cool!)
- A private 2 hour husky safari.
- A private visit to Santa’s home (I have been there, a must even for adults)
- A traditional 3 course Lappish dinner for two. (Prepare yourself for a lot of reindeer meat, lingonberry jam and mashed potatoes…that’s good!)
- Ice swimming and a Finish smoke sauna visit (Nice)
- 3 hour Aurora hunting experience on snowmobiles (Supernice)
- €500 spending money (Spend these on strong mint booze hot chocolate drinks called Minttukaakao)
Here are some pictures about Finnish Lapland. This is how Lapland can really look like in the best conditions in a perfect day!
Leave a Reply