The day of eternal romance is quickly closing in and to make things even more exciting, there’s more money to grab at King Billy.
Valentine’s Day Spin Me Tournament
Whether your love is the strongest for your partner, slots or maybe even money is none of my business and I’m love is love after all. It looks like cupid has unleashed some arrows lately because King Billy and Booongo are joining hands in a new Valentine’s Day Spin Me Tournament!
The tournament is already in full bloom and will continue during the first 2 weeks of February. We are looking at 14 individual daily tournaments plus 2 weekly series.
Win Race or Multiplier Race
Keep an eye out for the daily tournaments that are called ‘Win Race’ or ‘Multiplier Race’. There will be a Win Race on the following dates: 2/2, 4/2, 6/2, 9/2, 11/2 and 13/2. A Multiplier Race will be held on ½, 3/2, 5/2, 7/2, 8/2, 10/2 and 14/2.
How Does a Race Work?
Not communicating to players what they are expected to do in a tournament like this is a big no-no. With that said, let me shed some light on the Valentine’s Day Spin Me Tournament.
- Win Race – You will earn points for every winning spin. If you wager €1 and win €120, you will earn 120 points.
- Multiplier Race – In this version, you will get 1 point for every 1x multiplier in a winning spin. Should you wager €2 and win €120 means there is a 60x multiplier (€2×60=€120) and you will therefore get 60 points.
Pick up Extra Points
With a €120,000 prize pool to fight over means there’s a lot of money to be given away. Walking up like Oliver Twist and simply asking for more is not going to help so you will have to prove yourself.
Instead there are Extra Series points to grab in each daily tournament on your way to the top.
- 200 Points for passing the qualification in the daily tournaments
- You will get 1 point for every €100 bet
- 1,000 Points for grabbing 1st place
- 500 Points when you finish 2nd
- 250 Points when you finish 3rd
- 200 Points when you finish 4th-5th
- 150 Points when you finish 6th-10th
- 50 Points when you finish 11th-100th
- 30 Points when you finish 101st – 200th
Make sure you pick up as many points as possible because as you can see below, there’s money to be made. Just how much depends on your position on the leaderboard and hopefully this can give you the extra motivation that you need.
Extra Series Prize Pool
- 1st Place – €1,000
- 2nd Place – €750
- 3rd Place – €500
- 4th – 5th Place – €300
- 6th – 10th Place – €200
- 11th – 30th Place – €70
- 31st – 50th Place – €50
- 51st – 100th Place – €30
- 101st – 150th Place – €25
- 151st – 250th Place – €20
Daily Tournaments Prize Pool
- 1st Place – €700
- 2nd Place – €500
- 3rd Place – €250
- 4th – 5th Place – €100
- 6th – 10th Place – €60
- 11th – 20th Place – €40
- 21st – 100th Place – €30
- 101st – 150th Place – €25
- 151st – 200th Place – €20
All good things must come to an end and this promotion will do so on February 14th, 2022, @23:00 UTC.
Be a King Billy Player
King Billy is no stranger to fun and there’s a reason why players keep signing up to be a King Billy player.
I recommend taking a look at my review before you head over there and become the Valentine’s Day Spin Me Tournament champion!
Leave a Reply