It’s Thursday, so I’m back, once again, with all the hot info on top sports betting events for the week! Of course, the big news this week is going to be all about the quarter-finals for the Women’s World Cup. However, there are several other exciting sporting and esports events happening as well.
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s sports betting article.
- Top Sports Promos of the Week: Every Thursday, I’ll bring you the newest and greatest promos at top Bitcoin sportsbooks.
- Best Betting Odds on Top Sporting Events: I’ll give you my personal take on the current odds at BTC sportsbooks at the time of writing.
- Where to Place Sports Wagers: Trust me! I’ve done the digging. And I’ll give you the links to the best crypto sportsbooks hosting the best odds.
So, let’s grab a betting promo and start picking this week’s winners!
Top Bitcoin Sports Betting Promos This Week
Here are this week’s top sports betting offers at the best Bitcoin betting sites.
Stake – FIFA Women’s World Cup – Shootout Insurance
At Stake, you’ll have the chance to reset should your team fall at the last hurdle of their match. Place a wager on either team playing this weekend, and if your selection loses in a Penalty Shootout, you’ll be refunded up to $100.
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-match, single bets on the To Qualify market for the Knockout Stage of the Womens’ World Cup
- First bet per match, per customer, per household, per specific market
- Bets must be placed before the scheduled time on Stake.com
- No cashed out or voided bets will be eligible
- Minimum Stake: $5 USD
- Maximum Refund: $100 USD
- Refund will be credited if your selection loses the match in a Penalty Shootout
- Backing multiple teams in any related market will result in disqualification from the promotion
- Please allow up to 48 hours for winnings to be processed and credited
Sportsbet.io – Football Fever Multiplier: Up to 350 USDT Daily
Maximize your winnings at Sportsbet.io and score exclusive free bets on the women’s international football tournament. Hit a 1,000x multiplier on any casino game, and stand a chance to win up to 350 USDT football Free Bet daily.
- Opt into the Football Fever Multiplier Tournament from July 20 to August 20.
- Hit a 1,000x multiplier in any casino game to automatically activate a reward
- Win up to 350 USDT in free bets daily on women’s international football tournament based on your Clubhouse tier
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is available to all players at Sportsbet.io from July 20, 00:01 (GMT) until August 20, 23:59 (GMT).
- Players have to confirm their participation by clicking “Opt in” button on the promotional page before wagering.
- Only real money wagers qualify for this promotion. Wagering made with any free spins, free chips or bonus balance will not be counted.
- Wagers in all accepted currencies qualify for this promotion.
BC. Game – Sports Freebet Ticket Up to $100
Place a bet on the “Specific Game” at BC.Game and get a guaranteed “100% Freebet Ticket” if you lose! Up to $100 Value! This Bitcoin betting offer is valid through Monday, August 14th.
Terms & Conditions
- User must submit an entry through the opt-in form; the Opt-in form will be auto-locked 30 minutes before the match start.
- Only “LOST” bets from the first 300 eligible entries will get a “100% Freebet Ticket.”
- Place a “single bet” on any bet market of your choice. Multis & Combo parlays are not acceptable.
- Using a “Free bet ticket” to enter this event is non-acceptable.
- Only one(1) single bet per person is accepted.
- Bet with “Open” status is valid to submit before the game start.
- Hedging is strictly not allowed.
- Eligible users will earn the tickets within three working days after the end of the game.
Bitsler – Women’s World Cup Offer
Based on your total bets in the group stage of the Women’s World Cup, you can earn a progressively larger bonus that Bitsler will credit to your account after the group stage is finished.
Here’s what it looks like in detail:
- Place a wager total of $50 or more to get a $5 bonus
- Wager a total of $100 or more to get a $10 bonus
- Or wager a total of $200 or more to get the maximum $20 bonus!
UPDATE: The promotion has been restarted for the knock-out stages! You can keep wagering and will be rewarded with free bets after the final. The tournament’s final stages are going to be special, and we can’t wait to see what strategy you’ll employ.
Terms & Conditions
- Turnover requirement of total $50, $100 or $200 over the next 14 days with minimum odds of 1.40 in WWC games only.
- Wagering requirements can be done in one or multiple bets over this period.
- Promo duration: 19th July, 14:00 – 20th August, 23:59 UTC.
- To verified accounts only and the Account Verification must be over.
- Free Bet Coupons for knock-off stage will be rewarded after the group stage has finished.
- Bitsler reserves the right to not credit any player due to suspicious or fraudulent activity
FIFA Women’s World Cup Continues
It’s been another exciting week for the Women’s World Cup 2023 as we head into the quarter-finals. In what was deemed a major upset, Sweden took out the US team in a penalty shootout. And France took out first-timer Morroco in a 4-0 defeat. As we head into the weekend, Spain faces off against the Netherlands, where Spain is the favored team to win.
Meanwhile, the matches involving Japan vs. Sweden and Australia vs. France are seen to be much more competitive. England is highly favored to come out victorious against Columbia in Saturday’s head-to-head. Additionally, many analysts are predicting England to take home the World Cup this year. Will Columbia pull off the biggest upset of the tournament so far?
Best Betting Odds for Women’s World Cup 2023
At the time of writing, I found the best betting odds for the Women’s World Cup at Trust Dice’s sportsbook. Place your bets now on these exciting upcoming matches!
|Betting Odds for Women’s World Cup 2023 at Trust Dice|
|Fri, Aug. 11||Spain||1.98||Netherland||3.80|
|Fri, Aug. 11||Japan||2.21||Sweden||3.20|
|Sat, Aug. 12||Australia||3.55||France||2.07|
|Sat, Aug. 12||England||1.54||Columbia||6.80|
League of Legends – League Championship Series 2023 Summer
The game League of Legends continues to be a powerhouse in the world of eSports. This week, there are three match-ups in the League Championship Series 2023 Summer for the North American Challengers League. Thursday’s match is seen to be the most competitive this week, with Evil Geniuses LG viewed as the slight favorite over Team Liquid Honda.
Friday’s and Saturday’s games are viewed to be less competitive, with Golden Guardians favored over the Dignitas and Cloud9 highly favored over NRG. Both Cloud9 and Golden Guardians have the best track records of the tournament so far, each standing at 13-5. Can they continue their winning streaks? Or will their opponents pull off an upset this week?
Best Betting Odds for LCS 2023
At the time of writing, I found the best betting odds on LCS 2023 at Winz.io. You can place your bets on this and other upcoming eSports events at their sports betting site.
|Betting Odds for LCS 2023 at Winz.io|
|Thurs, Aug. 10||Team Liquid Honda||2.10||Evil Geniuses LG||1.65|
|Fri, Aug. 11||Dignitas||3.50||Golden Guardians||1.25|
|Sat, Aug. 12||NRG||4.00||Cloud9||1.20|
PGA Tour – FedEx St. Jude Championship
If you aren’t aware, the 17th edition of the FedExCup Playoffs launches this week with the FedEx St. Jude Championship in Memphis, Tennessee. The PGA’s current power rankings list Spain’s John Rahm as its #1 ranked golfer. Their site states, ‘Rested since the distant T2 at The Open Championship, his seventh podium finish of 2023. The FedExCup points leader and No. 1 in the all-around ranking has a spectacular record in the Playoffs, including a T5 at TPC Southwind a year ago.”
Meanwhile, most sports betting sites appear to favor the #2 ranked golfer, the USA’s Scottie Scheffler. The PGA’s power rankings notes on Scheffler include, “As if he needed another chip on his broad shoulders, he was the 2022 Player of the Year, but he didn’t win the FedExCup. Settled for T2. Leads TOUR in greens in regulation, adjusted scoring, and too many other categories to include here.”
Which golfer will come out on top in this year’s FedEx St. Jude Championship? We’ll find out this weekend!
Best Betting Odds for PGA Tour 2023
Not every BTC sportsbook hosts betting odds for golf. However, for the best Bitcoin betting odds on the PGA Tour 2023, check out Vave. Below, I have listed the top 5 golfers by best betting odds at the time of writing.
|Best Betting Odds on FedEx St. Jude Championship 2023 at Vave|
NFL Preseason – Week 2
The US’s favorite pastime is back, and no, I don’t mean baseball. The NFL is already well underway with its preseason scrimmages. While these games don’t hold any weight in the team’s overall standings for the league, they will give us a great sense of what to expect as we kick off the official regular season in September. I’ve taken a look at five of the most anticipated games being played this weekend.
Top 5 NFL Games This Week
- Patriots vs. Texans: While every BTC sportsbook has the odds in favor of Texans, the current NFL standings don’t. New England opened the preseason with a 22-13 victory over the Washington Football Team while lost to Pittsburgh in a 24-16 defeat.
- Bills vs. Colts: Many sports analysts predict a Buffalo win, but the betting odds paint a different picture. That’s due to the odds being calculated by looking at their standings last season. Indianapolis is coming off a third straight 11-5 season, while Buffalo is coming off a 9-7 season. Either way, we can expect this game to be close.
- Ravens vs. Eagles: Philly is the slight underdog in this extremely competitive match. We should expect a good game from the defending NFC champions, but the Eagles look primed and ready after finishing 14-3 last regular season and reaching the Super Bowl. This one is a total toss-up!
- Saints vs. Chiefs: In another game expected to be a nail-biter, New Orleans appears slightly favored to win over the current Super Bowl champs. This is properly due to Drew Brees’s eye-popping 465 yards and four touchdowns in last week’s win against the Carolina Panthers.
- Raiders vs. 49ers: This game is being viewed as highly competitive for all the wrong reasons. Both teams are expected to have a bad 23-24 regular season this year. With the Raiders moving to Las Vegas, they are in danger of losing many of their best players. Meanwhile, San Fran has been plagued with injuries. Both teams are so bad that they aren’t even competitive in fantasy football this year.
Best Betting Odds for NFL 2023
At the time of writing, I found Cloudbet to offer the best betting odds on this week’s NFL preseason games. Here are some of the most closely watched NFL games for Week 2 of the preseason.
|Best Betting Odds on NFL Games 2023 at Cloudbet|
|Fri, Aug. 11||New England Patriots||2.11||Houston Texans||1.73|
|Sat, Aug. 12||Buffalo Bills||1.91||Indianapolis Colts||1.89|
|Sun, Aug. 13||Baltimore Ravens||1.94||Philadelphia Eagles||1.96|
|Sun, Aug. 13||New Orleans Saints||1.86||Kansas City Chiefs||1.94|
|Sun, Aug. 13||Las Vegas Raiders||1.84||San Francisco 49ers||1.98|
Chess World Cup – Rounds 4, 5, & 6
Football isn’t the only game in town with its World Cup happening. Chess players around the world are currently in the middle of their own championship matches in Azerbaijan. The tournament began late last month and is expected to hold its championship by the 24th of August. Both men’s and women’s divisions are competing.
At the time of writing this article, the first game of the fourth round has just finished, and players are heading into the second game. Your best option for placing wagers in chess is to wait until after the first game has been played. The player who has won the first game is going to be favored to win the match. For example, going into Round 4, both of the first-seeded players in the Men’s and Women’s divisions were favored. However, they both lost their first game this round. So now, the odds are favoring their opponents.
Best Betting Odds for Chess World Cup 2023
It should come as no surprise that many top Bitcoin betting sites don’t offer odds on Chess. However, you can place wagers on the World Cup at 22Bet.
Betting Odds for Chess Men’s World Cup 2023 at 22Bet
|Magnus Carlsen (Norway)||2.35||Vincent Keymer (Germany)||1.49|
|Vahap Sanal (Turkey)||3.7||Vassily Ivanchuk (Ukraine)||4.675|
|Rasmus Svane (Denmark)||5.73||Wang Hao (China)||4.77|
|Andrey Esipenko (Russia)||4.47||Gukes Dommaraju (India)||6.52|
|Nijat Abasov (Azerbaijan)||3.67||Peter Svidler (Russia)||5.66|
|Daniele Vocaturo (Italy)||2.84||Salem Abdul Rahman Saleh (UAE)||7.02|
|Etienne Bacrot (France)||6.45||Gujrathi Vidit Santosh (India)||1.06|
|Sarin Nihal (India)||4.8||Ian Nepomniachtchi (Russia)||4.8|
|Fabiano Caruana (USA)||2.26||Ray Robson (USA)||11.1|
|Parham Maghsoodloo (Iran)||4.6||Jan-Krzysztof Duda (Poland)||4.85|
|Leinier Dominguez Perez (USA)||5.07||Radosław Wojtaszek (Poland)||8.25|
|Alexey Sarana (Serbia)||1.15||Wesley So (USA)||4.35|
|Jaime Santos Latasa (Spain)||6.1||Nils Grandelius (Sweden)||1.07|
|Arjun Erigaisi (India)||2.84||Javokhir Sindarov (Uzbekistan)||5.99|
|Ruslan Ponomariov (Ukraine)||3.86||Ferenc Berkes (Hungary)||1.19|
|Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa (India)||5.0||Hikaru Nakamura (USA)||4.7|
Betting Odds for Chess Women’s World Cup 2023 at 22Bet
Wenjun Ju (China)
Elisabeth Paehtz (Germany)
Mariya Muzychuk (Ukraine)
Anna Muzychuk (Ukraine)
Polina Shuvalova (Russia)
Teodora Injac (Serbia)
Bella Khotenashvili (Georgia)
Humpy Koneru (India)
Tan Zhongyi (China)
Zhu Jiner (China)
|Harika Dronavalli (India)||2.88||Eline Roebers (Netherlands)||5.73|
|Alexandra Goryachkina (Russia)||2.0||Nino Batsiashvili (Georgia)||9.85|
So, that wraps up this week’s sports betting highlights. I’ll do my best to keep you updated every Thursday with all the best betting odds on top sporting events. Also, be sure to bookmark our news page for all the latest information related to betting at Bitcoin sportsbooks and online casinos.
And if you haven’t signed up for the BCK newsletter, do so now over on the home page. Every Friday, I send out one weekly email with exclusive casino offers.
Good luck, and happy betting!
Can you bet on Women's World Cup?Yes, you can bet on the Women's World Cup through various Bitcoin sports betting sites. These platforms offer a wide range of betting options, allowing you to wager on match outcomes, goal totals, player performances, and more. Betting on the Women's World Cup using Bitcoin provides an exciting way to enjoy the tournament while utilizing crypto for your sports betting activities. Can I bet on NFL Preseason games?Yes, you can bet on NFL Preseason games at many Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. These platforms offer a variety of betting options for NFL Preseason games, including point spreads, money lines, totals, and various prop bets. Can you gamble on chess games?Yes, you can gamble on chess games at select Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Some platforms offer the option to bet on the outcomes of high-profile chess matches, including the World Cup. Betting on chess allows fans to test their strategic predictions and knowledge. Keep in mind that availability may vary across different Bitcoin gambling sites. Do people bet on League of Legends?Yes, people can bet on League of Legends (LoL) matches and tournaments at various Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Esports betting has gained significant popularity, and League of Legends, one of the most widely played esports games, attracts a lot of betting activity. You can place bets on match outcomes, in-game events, player performances, and more. Can you bet on PGA golf?Yes, you can bet on PGA golf events at many Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Golf is a popular sport for betting, and PGA tournaments offer various betting markets, such as outright winners, top finishers, head-to-head matchups, and more.
Can you bet on Women's World Cup?Yes, you can bet on the Women's World Cup through various Bitcoin sports betting sites. These platforms offer a wide range of betting options, allowing you to wager on match outcomes, goal totals, player performances, and more. Betting on the Women's World Cup using Bitcoin provides an exciting way to enjoy the tournament while utilizing crypto for your sports betting activities.
Can I bet on NFL Preseason games?Yes, you can bet on NFL Preseason games at many Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. These platforms offer a variety of betting options for NFL Preseason games, including point spreads, money lines, totals, and various prop bets.
Can you gamble on chess games?Yes, you can gamble on chess games at select Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Some platforms offer the option to bet on the outcomes of high-profile chess matches, including the World Cup. Betting on chess allows fans to test their strategic predictions and knowledge. Keep in mind that availability may vary across different Bitcoin gambling sites.
Do people bet on League of Legends?Yes, people can bet on League of Legends (LoL) matches and tournaments at various Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Esports betting has gained significant popularity, and League of Legends, one of the most widely played esports games, attracts a lot of betting activity. You can place bets on match outcomes, in-game events, player performances, and more.
Can you bet on PGA golf?Yes, you can bet on PGA golf events at many Bitcoin sportsbooks and BTC sports betting sites. Golf is a popular sport for betting, and PGA tournaments offer various betting markets, such as outright winners, top finishers, head-to-head matchups, and more.