There’s a lot of focus on a few chosen sporting events this week and it is of course well deserved. What’s gathering the most interest from around the world is of course FIFA Women’s World Cup, UFC 291 in Salt Lake City and the 2023 Belgian Grand Prix.
This week I opted to give you a few other options than just the odds. Instead, I’ve included some special offers for the events I mentioned.
I hope you enjoy it!
1) Stake – UFC 291 Early Victory Multiplier
For all you UFC fans out there, this is going to be one explosive weekend. UFC 291 in Salt Lake City has an incredible main card, with Dustin Poirier taking on Justin Gaethje for the BMF title while Jan Blachowicz faces Alex Pereira.
Besides the regular odds, Stake has a special promotion on these two fights called the Early Victory Multiplier.
Back either fighter in the Winner market and if they win by KO, TKO or Submission within the selected timeframes, you’ll earn bonus winnings up to $100!
Dustin Poirier vs Justin Gaethje
- Round 1 win – 100% Winnings (Max $100)
- Round 2 win – 50% Winnings (Max $50)
Jan Blachowicz vs Alex Pereira
- Round 1 win – 100% Winnings (Max $100)
Example: Let’s say you bet $100 on Dustin Poirier at 1.69 odds that would give you $169 if he wins. With this promo, you will make $69 in bonus winnings if he wins in Round 1 or $34.50 if he wins in Round 2.
2) Roobet – UFC 291 Alex Pereira
Alex Pereira has been electric since entering the UFC. If you don’t believe me, just ask Israel Adesanya. Not only is he knocking people out inside the octagon, Pereira is also a Roobet ambassador.
All eyes will be fixed on Alex this weekend as he is stepping up and making his debut in the light heavyweight division.
Here’s What to Do
Backing the brand ambassador should reward you so here’s a look at what this promo can do:
- Bet $10 or more for Alex Pereira to win
- Single pre-match bet on the winner market
- Only valid for your first qualifying bet
- If (when) Alex wins, Roobet will double your winnings up to $100
This is the co-main event and should be an incredible fight!
3) Bitsler – Women’s World Cup Offer
I mentioned in last week’s post how the FIFA Women’s World Cup has started and it’s been a really exciting tournament so far. Millions of viewers are tuning in to watch the best of the best battle it out for the chance at lifting the trophy at the end.
Bitsler is looking to add more action through a promotion of their own between July 19th and August 4th.
How it Works
Based on your total bets in the group stage of the tournament, you can earn a progressively bigger bonus once the group stage is finished.
- Wager a total of $50 or more to get a $5 bonus
- Wager a total of $100 or more to get a $10 bonus
- Wager a total of $200 or more to get the maximum $20 bonus
When it’s time for the knock-off stage, there will be more Free Bets up for grabs as well. More info on this will be available from August 4th.
4) Trust Dice – First Bet Risk Free
There’s always a lot going on in the world of sports and I love it. I also know that betting can be scary, especially if you’ve never tried it or in a sporting event that you don’t think you know enough about. Don’t worry, Trust Dice is here to help.
It’s a Win-Win
With the First Bet Risk Free promotion, they are giving you the perfect opportunity to give it a go and see how you feel about sports betting. Even if you lose, they will cover you. If you win, you keep your winnings. In other words, this really is a win-win!
How to Bet Risk Free
Start off by making your way over to Trust Dice and the sports betting section, then follow the following steps:
- Choose a match with odds that are 1.60 or higher, then place your bet.
- If you win, you of course keep your winnings. Should you lose, Trust Dice will immediately give your stake back as a Free Bet.
- Place your Free Bet (if you got one) within 48 hours.
- If you win this time, congratulations – you can keep your winnings!
Still Not Sure How It Works?
- Let’s say you bet €20 on a Women’s World Cup match where the odds of your chosen team winning has a 2.0 odds.
- If your team loses, you will get a €20 Free Bet to use.
- This time, bet those €20 on a different game where the odds are at least 3.0.
- If you win, you will win €40.
Keep in mind that this type of promotion is only available for your first sports bet at Trust Dice.
5) Formula 1 – Belgian Grand Prix (July 28 – 30)
It’s really hard to bet against Max Verstappen at the moment as he seems to be able to win the races with his eyes closed. I’m exaggerating of course and you never know in a sport like Formula One.
Perhaps a top 3, top 6 or a top 10 position is a better way to make some money on other drivers? I’ve listed the outrights from four different sports books just to give you an idea of what’s out there.
Best of Luck
After giving you some different options both in terms of sports betting promotions and a variety of odds, all that’s left is to wish you the best of luck.
You can do it!