Get ready for another MASSIVE weekend of NFL football and of course a lot of the sports betting is steered towards the battle of the pigskin. Let’s not forget about the world class tennis that’s being played down under in the Australian Open.
We have reached the semi-finals in both sports so this week I have looked at the opportunities that’s available in those events.
1) NFL Conference Championships
We are only one step away from Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas on February 11th. I can only imagine the festivities Sin City is planning to throw that weekend BUT before it’s time for Las Vegas to show what it does best, there are two more games to be played.
Everybody who needed to step up last week did so, which is why we have these four remaining teams: Ravens, Chiefs, 49ers and the Lions.
Can the Chiefs Come Through Again?
All remaining teams are playing great right now which makes this weekend’s pick really tough. The Ravens might be the best of them all but Mahomes and the Chiefs looked like their own selves last week. The 49ers have dominated the NFC all season long but they clearly have something special brewing in Detroit.
Because they are both such big games, I opted for a few different bets as well and not just the winner. Whether you prefer separate bets or turn them all into a nice, big parlay is up to you.
All the odds for the NFL are from Stake.
Watch Out For a Lions Upset
I agree with the fact that the 49ers are the favorite against the Lions at home and will probably be able to pull it off. However, the odds of a Lions victory is too good not to put some money on because it’s going to be a close game and Detroit definitely has a shot at an upset.
2) Australian Open Final Weekend
The first Grand Slam tournament of the year is always the Australian Open and we’ve reached the finals weekend. The two semi-finals are coming up and I’ve looked at the odds and who I believe will make it through to the final on Sunday.
You can find the following odds at Sportsbet.io
Djokovic Will Deliver Once Again
This will be the 7th time that Djokovic and Sinner will face each other. So far Djokovic has a winning record of 4-2 but keep in mind that they’ve never played on hard court.
So far in the tournament, Djokovic has dropped 3 sets while Sinner hasn’t lost a single one. Djokovic is sitting at the top of the rankings for a reason and I do believe Novak will show up and get the win.
Zverev to the Finals
Medvedev and Zverev have faced each other a lot more and this will actually be the 19th time they play. Medvedev has been the better player so far and has a 11-7 record against his semi-final opponent and as far as hard court goes, they are 4-4.
Zverev however did knock out Alcaraz in the last match, which must have given him extra confidence going into the semis. Will it be enough to beat the number 3 ranked Medvedev?
When was the last time we saw two giants (both being 198cm tall) in the semi-finals? It’s going to be a close game but I think the Alcaraz win helps Zverev being the one going through to the finals.
Fun fact. I actually changed my pick from Medvedev to Zverev as I was writing this.
Sports Betting Promos Worth Considering
1) Sportsbet.io – Court Conqueror Challenge
Here’s a promotion focusing on the Australian Open, which is quite fitting obviously. Sportsbet.io says this is a Multiplier Tournament where legends are born. Can you secure the highest Multiplier and etch your name in tennis history?
How to Win
The promo is valid from January 23rd to January 28th. Here’s what you need to do:
- Opt In to Finals Showdown: Court Conqueror Challenge
- Place a minimum 20 USDT Winning bet on Australian Open
- The higher your winning odds, the higher your position on the leaderboard
50 Winners to Get a Piece of the Prize Pool
At the end of the promotions there will be 50 winners and here’s how the prize pool will be disbursed:
- 1st Place – 1,250 USDT in cash
- 2nd Place – 500 USDT in cash
- 3rd-4th Place – 250 USDT in cash
- 5th-6th Place – 100 USDT Free Bet
- 7th-10th Place – 50 USDT Free Bet
- 11th-15th Place – 25 USDT Free Chips
- 16th-25th Place – 10 USDT Free Chips
- 26th-50th Place – 5 USDT Free Chips
2) Trust Dice – Multi Bet Challenge
Another promotion you might want to look at comes from Trust Dice and is valid until January 29th. The rules are laid out the following way:
- Players must Opt-In to take part
- Win a multi-bet with higher total odds. The Top 5 users with the highest total odds will get big prizes.
- Minimum bet – €1
- All sports allowed
- Only multi bets that were made during the promotional period are eligible
- Cashed out, voided, half-loss, and half-win bets aren’t eligible
- Using Free Bets is not allowed
- Win a multi-bet with a minimum 2 selections (min 2 matches)
- 1st Place – 120 USDT
- 2nd Place – 70 USDT
- 3rd Place – 50 USDT
- 4th Place – 30 USDT
- 5th Place – 20 USDT
- The remaining players who meet the requirements will split 50 USDT
Will You Be A Winner This Weekend?
Sports betting is not easy but it’s a ton of fun. This is clearly another big NFL weekend and a lot of the betting is focused on those games. You might not play for a spot in the Super Bowl but you can still be a winner with a few smart bets.