Find out more about how cash outs work, what are the reasons behind delays and how to get a better grip of it all around.
This Is How It All Works
The reason for players choosing to join a casino and play the games is of course to win money, preferably a whole bunch of it, right? So when you do win, you want your winnings to end up in your account and as fast as possible.
This is why it can be so frustrating when casinos take their time making it happen. After all, it’s your money and you have the right to them. It can feel extremely disrespectful when your request is ignored.
Don’t get me wrong as there are great casinos out there that work very hard to make cash outs as quick and smooth as possible for its players. The ones who do so should also therefore be given the credit they deserve and I will mention some of them in this article.
Withdrawals are an important part of the game and I hope to clear up some things surrounding it in the text below.
How Do They Calculate Average Cash Out Time?
Average cash out time is a wording you see at pretty much every casino because of the importance to players wanting to get their winnings paid out. However, exactly how that time is calculated is never really revealed, as far as I know.
I wanted to find out so I reached out to some contacts in charge of customer support and this is the answer I got back.
– The average time is counted from the moment a withdrawal is ready to be processed until customer support has looked it over and made a decision on it. This means that the withdrawal has either been approved or declined.
– One of the reasons for a withdrawal to not be approved could be for a player not having wagered it enough times or meeting anti money laundering etc.
Your Withdrawal Is Pending
While you wait for your money to come in, sometimes it gets stuck as “pending”. The reason for this is that often a player’s account needs to be verified. This means that customer support will or have already reached out, most often via email, in order to get this done.
Another reason for a pending-status is if support needs to send the information to the game provider in order to get approval on the win. There could also be some level of technical issue causing problems and the payment not to be able to be processed at that particular time.
If your case is pending, for whatever reason, at least you know that someone in support has seen it and that it will be handled as soon as there’s an update. It’s not laying around awaiting to be looked at, it’s been sent out in order to be solved.
There’s No Such Thing as Payouts Being Too Fast
Being able to offer fast payouts is definitely an advantage some casinos have. One of the fastest is BitStarz and their payouts normally take about 10 minutes, which is really fast. You can even follow the live cashout time from the past 24 hours, right there on their site.
The truth is that the vast majority of payouts will be handled by support within 10 minutes. Does that mean you will get your money within 10 minutes? Well, not necessarily.
– It’s hard to give a specific time since it is also dependent on the method you use. Is there a bank involved in the withdrawal? If so, it could take a few banking days before you have your money and there’s nothing the casino can do to affect it unfortunately.
The same goes for players using an e-wallet if there’s an issue. There’s not a lot they can do. This is also why many would recommend using crypto because payment providers will send out the money just minutes after it’s been approved by customer support After that, it only depends on how much activity there is surrounding the currency before it’s been approved in the blockchain.
Elon Musk Tweeting About BTC
The image above shows how the blockchain activity can look. It’s important to remember that it of course varies from day to day and the volumes are not the same.
For example, we all know that if Elon Musk starts tweeting about BTC again, the action will pick up instantly.
Are There Reasons for a Withdrawal Not Being Included in an Average Cash Out Time?
Yes, there are a few actually.
- If a player has not filled out all the details for the withdrawal, it means that the cash out is not completed. One example of this would be if you forget to fill in the BTC address you want your winnings sent to.
- Another example is making a withdrawal to a crypto address but not confirming it via email. This needs to be done before support can do the payout.
- Not verifying your account will lead to your withdrawals being left on “pending” until this is done. Support will email you regarding the documents needed. Just because the player takes 3 days to upload the necessary documents doesn’t mean support took 3 days to complete the payout.
- Should the casino have to reach out to the game provider for win verification, the time only counts up until they have reached out. However long it takes for the provider to get back to them is not under the casino’s control and is therefore not included in the time.
BitStarz for example has many payouts that are completed after as little as 1-2 minutes, then there are others that take a bit longer if they are very busy. This is why the live update on the site is good to keep track of as it will give you an indication.
More Speedy Payouts
Another casino known for its speedy payouts is mBit. The following information is taken from and can be found on the website.
How long does a withdrawal take to be approved? – Withdrawals are processed within 10 minutes of being requested. Once approved from our side, a withdrawal goes through the blockchain and then transferred to the wallet address you input at the time of the request.
Navigate the Jungle
I hope you found this information helpful and that it can make the jungle surrounding withdrawals a bit easier to navigate.
As always, good luck!