If you are looking for low stakes Bitcoin betting, look no further. Cloudbet has lowered minimum bets to an only 10 Satoshi. That is about 0.0003 EUR or 0.0004 USD.
Let’s take a closer look!
Minimum bet limit lowered to only 10 Satoshi at Cloudbet
Starting from March 6, 2019, with only 10 Satoshi, you can place a bet on Cloudbet. That doesn’t sound like much, but with the right odds – say, 100 to 1 or more – such small value can potentially turn your proceeds into a considerable sum.
Small risk, big fun
So what is the point of micro-betting? Here are some ideas:
- Perhaps you would like to just test the waters and your analytical skills before you want to take bigger risks in betting.
- You can take smaller risks and sleep your nights well even if you missed all bets.
- Maybe there is some leftover BTC in your account that you want to spend.
- Or perhaps you only want to get as many betting thrills as you can.
- With micro-betting you can place a lot of crazy bets with huge odds, and not worry too much if you don’t catch the bets.
How much is 10 Satoshi?
What can you do with a cup of coffee – that is, apart from drinking it, what can you do for the price of your regular coffee?
Well, for your typical 1 – 3 € coffee you can place up to a whooping 3 000 – 9 000 bets – that’s how many minimum bets you can get.
Here is one example about recent big win at Cloudbet. And to be honest, this bet wasn’t micro-betting but you can choose the bet level that is suitable for you.
- In 2017, when a lucky basketball fan placed a 0.005 BTC at 2387.4 odds.
- 0.005 BTC is now about 20 USD or 17 EUR.
- This daring decision ended up becoming a major win, netting the player nearly 12 BTC winnings. That is over 40 000 € – not bad!