In the world of crypto casinos, it is not unusual to encounter technical issues. While it doesn’t happen often, it is unfortunately inevitable that it will occur at some point. Common issues you might encounter may include:
- Restricted access to a site
- A 404 routing error
- Site down
It’s okay. Take a deep breath! I’m going to walk you through all of the most common scenarios and give you multiple solutions on how to troubleshoot them.
Problem #1: BitStarz is not available in your region
This is probably the most common issue encountered at crypto casinos, and it’s the easiest to fix. Not all crypto casinos are available in every region, so you’ll need the means to bypass this restriction.
The best way to access a website restricted in your country is by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN enables users to connect to the internet using an IP address from nearly any location. VPNs can be used on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
Popular VPNs include:
If you don’t want to splurge on a VPN, you can also try Google Public DNS. Google does a great job of laying out the reasons why you would want to switch to their public DNS and give detailed instructions on how to set it up.
Here are step-by-step instructions for setting up on my Mac:
- Click Apple menu > System Preferences > Network.
- If the lock icon in the lower left-hand corner of the window is locked, click the icon to make changes, and when prompted to authenticate, enter your password.
- Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
- Select the DNS tab.
- Click + to replace any listed addresses with, or add, the Google IP addresses at the top of the list:
- For IPv4: 184.108.40.206 and/or 220.127.116.11.
- For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844.
- For IPv6-only: you can use Google Public DNS64 instead of the IPv6 addresses in the previous point.
- Click OK > Apply.
- Test that your setup is working correctly; see Test your new settings.
- Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.
Below are also some instructional videos you might find helpful:
- Windows: https://youtu.be/9BD264pKWzc
- Mac: https://youtu.be/9Gs5knX-j0I
- iPhone: https://youtu.be/vEh7-naA5vw
- Android: https://youtu.be/MpAIw9EKafM
Problem #2: BitStarz is down
Sites can go down for a number of reasons, the most common being site maintenance. Websites usually choose times with the lowest volume of traffic to do routine maintenance. The best you can do for this is to come back to the site at a different time.
The site will usually give you the time window for how long they expect to be down and when you can return for full access. However, a site being down can also happen due to server issues. If it is a server issue, the problem could take much longer to resolve than usual, but the solution is still the same.
Problem #3: Bitstarz cannot be reached
I hate this screen with every fiber of my being. This issue is the most difficult to resolve and requires a number of means of troubleshooting to pinpoint the source of the problem.
Solution 1: Check the URL
It could be possible that you are using the wrong URL to access the site you want to reach. Doublecheck the URL via Google, other websites, etc., to ensure you have the correct link.
For example, if you were getting this page for BitStarz, you can click here for the correct link.
Solution 2: Check your network
More often than not, the issue with not being able to reach a site can be due to the server timing out. This happens when there are issues with your network connection or the network’s speed.
The first thing I always do here is reset the network. This requires unplugging the router for about a minute and a half and then plugging it back in. Once the network resets, it should help boost your speed.
Another step you can take is to clear your browser’s cache and delete all cookies. These aspects can clog your browser’s data usage and really slow down your connection. You should make it a habit to clean these out routinely. Here’s how to solve this in Google Chrome.
- Step 1: Go to your browser’s settings.
- Step 2: On the left-hand menu, go to Privacy and Security.
- Step 3: Go to “Clear Browsing Data” and ensure cookies and cached images are checked.
- Step 4: Click Clear Data.
So there you have it; the three main problems you will encounter when accessing a crypto casino and multiple solutions on how to solve them. Was this article helpful for you? Is there a common issue that you encounter that wasn’t covered here? Let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments below. Or, if you have any other solutions, please feel free to share them.
Leave a Reply