When BC.Game announced the Degen Pass for Degenverse, crypto gamblers across the world had several questions:
- How will the platform integrate NFTs into online casino gambling to create a novel experience?
- Will NFTs serve as a currency that bettors can use to place bets?
- Will users be able to cash out their earnings as NFTs and make big bucks holding them?
BC.Game is keeping its lips sealed on just how Degenverse will work, which has got us curious and excited to learn more about how transformational the project could be. All we really know for now is that Degenverse will be a metaverse platform that allows you to gamble online and win NFTs or crypto, but there’s obviously more they’re not telling us!
What is Degenverse?
A Degenverse spokesperson told Cointelegraph that the Degenverse project aims to “direct the market to a new generation where the metaverse is accessible conveniently to Web3 users, offering engagement with casino platforms that use NFTs as access.”
They added that the project will “change lives, especially for those who want more freedom to play.” Now that’s the kind of change we like to see in the world!
The primary attraction of the Degenverse right now is the benefits available for Degen Pass holders, an exclusive collection of 1,777 Ethereum-based NFTs that give users access to the Degenverse platform.
There are also other massive benefits to snatching up a Degen Pass NFT:
- Access to the broader Degenverse ecosystem and various other crypto-gambling casinos.
- A unique avatar that can be used on BC.Game and in Degenverse
- Mystery airdrops
- Degenback rewards
- A share of the jackpot from iGaming providers
Before searching for the Degen Pass mint page, it’s worth noting that Degenverse has yet to announce the mint price and date, so it’s certainly a good idea to keep tabs on the Degenverse Twitter account, Discord, and website for updates.
How Do You Get a Degen Pass?
Interested in a Degen Pass? The best way to get one right now is simply to start playing on BC.Game. Players stand a chance of being rewarded with a Degen Pass when they play on BC.Game, although Degen Passes are also occasionally given out on the platform’s forum and social media channels, so it’s certainly worth keeping an eye on them.
To get you started with BC.Game, and to help you get a Degen Pass, we’re going to run through some of the top games available…and give you a little helping hand to increase your chances of victory.
BC.Game’s Bitcoin dice game is a simple, provably fair casino game that allows you to earn large amounts. If you’ve wagered on dice games in the past, you’ll easily adapt to playing Bitcoin dice since all you need to do is place a bet on a specific roll outcome.
BC.Game offers two variants of the traditional dice game: Classic Dice and Hash Dice. Both games have a house edge of 1%, but Hash Dice is the most attractive because it has a higher earning potential.
On Hash Dice, the highest possible multiplier is 99,000x, which means you could walk away with $99,000 on a $1 bet. Clearly, these are the kinds of games you should be eyeing up for a big win, even when the multiplier isn’t up to 99,000x.
How Does Bitcoin Dice Work?
You don’t need any specific skills to win at Bitcoin Dice. The game is very straightforward and usually results in one of two simple outcomes – win or lose.
Here’s a quick guide to get you started:
- Choose a number from 1 to 100
- Wager on whether the dice roll will produce a higher or lower number than the one you’ve chosen
- Place your bet
- Roll the dice
- Win or lose
Bitcoin Dice Tips:
Using a strategy does not guarantee a win, but there are certain things you can do to improve your chances of bagging a win:
- Use a strategy to increase your odds, such as the Martingale strategy: if you win, make the same wager on your next bet, but if you lose, double the wager to recover your losses quickly.
- Use auto-betting strategies.
- After each win, save half of your winnings to maintain your profit.
Bitcoin Keno is a simple game that has the potential to produce some excellent outcomes for you. Like Bitcoin Dice, Bitcoin Keno features straightforward gameplay, so simple that even novices can net massive amounts.
How Does Bitcoin Keno Work?
The gaming method for Bitcoin Keno is as follows:
- Choose up to 10 numbers between 1 and 40.
- Select your risk levels: low, classic, medium, and high.
- If your numbers match with the numbers that are randomly drawn, you win a portion of the bankroll. Payout is determined by how many of your numbers match the drawn numbers.
Bitcoin Keno Tips:
These are some tips to improve your winnings while playing Keno:
- Stick to playing the middle-spot games. You don’t have to pick ten numbers just because you are allowed to. Experienced players typically pick between 4 to 6 numbers because this gives them a higher probability of winning. Your overall winnings may be less than what you would get if you pick all 10 numbers, but seasoned players prefer to win small amounts consistently rather than go all in.
- Be patient. Some players adopt a number-picking system while playing Keno. Although there is no way to prove this works, if you are someone who swears by a number-picking system and you are determined to use it, we advise you to stick with it long-term. You may suffer some losses in the short term, but jumping from one system to another will only make things worse.
Bitcoin Video Poker
If you’re a poker player fed up with managing your body language and general behavior because of the other players in the room, Bitcoin Video Poker might be the game for you.
The major difference between traditional poker and Bitcoin video poker – aside from the obvious fact that you are betting with BTC instead of USD – is that while there are several betting rounds in regular poker, there is only one for video poker.
Bitcoin Video Poker Tips:
These tips will help you make massive wins with Bitcoin Video Poker:
- Develop a strategy that aligns with how you play, but remember that not all strategies will translate from real life to the virtual world. Try a few and see what works.
- Be bold. Being tactically aggressive forces other players’ hands which could lead to massive wins.
- Have a budget. Start small and be economical with your budget before moving to high-stakes games.
Blackjack’s gameplay revolves around trying to beat the dealer’s cards by acquiring cards whose face value totals 21.
Bitcoin Blackjack Tips:
Like Bitcoin dice, Bitcoin blackjack doesn’t require much skill as it is a game of chance. However, the following tips will improve your odds of winning:
- With Double Down, you can double your wager and get two times the payout if you win the hand.
- Surrender! After the cards are dealt, players have the option to cut their losses by choosing to surrender. If your cards are weak or the dealer has an ace or a card with a 10-point value, surrendering is a good way to avoid massive losses.
The concept behind Bitcoin Crash is fairly simple: it is a multiplayer game with an ever-increasing payout curve that can crash anytime. You don’t need any special skills to win big with Bitcoin Crash, which makes it a perfect choice for both experienced and new players.
How Does Bitcoin Crash Work?
Bitcoin Crash is very straightforward:
- Place your bet
- Monitor the curve as it rises and try to cash out before it crashes.
- The higher the curve goes, the greater your winnings because if you successfully cash out, your winnings = your bet x the multiplier.
- If you fail to cash out your bet successfully, you lose the bet.
BC.Game also offers a variant of Bitcoin Crash called Trenball Crash. In Trenball, you bet on the game’s outcome within 6 seconds. You can bet on Red, Green, or Moon, which indicate where the crash will occur:
- RED: Crash is less than 2 (probability = 50.5%, pays x1.96)
- GREEN: Crash is equal to or more than 2 (probability = 49.5%, pays x2)
- MOON: Crash is equal to or more than 10 (probability = 9.9%, pays x10)
- House edge = 1%
Bitcoin Crash Tips:
These Bitcoin Crash betting tips will help you gain a competitive advantage:
- Start with a small stake and cash out once it reaches x5 to x7 multipliers to avoid the crash. Some bettors have accumulated massive winnings using this strategy. You can also use automated betting features once you are familiar with Bitcoin Crash on BC.Game works.
- Use the Martingale system for manual or automated betting to maximize your winnings: Maintain your wager after a winning bet, but double the wager after a loss.
- On the other hand, you can do the opposite of the Martingale system: increase your wager a little after a win and reduce it a little after a loss.
What is BC.Game?
BC.Game is an open-source online crypto casino operating a decentralized application (dApp). It was launched in 2017 by Media Games Malta (EU) Limited and is integrated with the Lightning Network, which means you can deposit and withdraw BTC quickly and at very little cost.
You can register an account with BC.Game wherever you are across the globe and bet on any game, although there are some geographical restrictions.
Even if your primary goal is to win a Degen Pass, you would be unwise to ignore the available bonuses. Leveraging the rewards to multiply your winnings will make the process more fun:
- Deposit bonuses:
- First Deposit Bonus: Up to 180% bonus
- Second Deposit Bonus: Up to 200% bonus
- Third Deposit Bonus: Up to 220% bonus
- Fourth Deposit Bonus: Up to 240% bonus
- Task Bonus: You can win bonuses for completing your daily tasks.
- Master Medal: You are eligible to receive the master medals reward if you activate the medal.
- Roll competition: It is available daily between 10:00 and 22:00. You can walk away with a star prize if you win the competition.
- Where is COCO: You can win this reward if you click on COCO as soon as it appears on the screen.
- Lucky Spin: You can enter the lucky spin to win up to 1BTC in cryptocurrency.
- Faucet: This cashback prize refunds a portion of your wagers.
- Chat Rain: A bot distributes cryptocurrency to six players every six hours.
- King of Bonus: A monthly bonus is given to the players who have made the most deposits and wagers during a given month.
BC.Game’s Provably Fair Technology
Games whose outcome can be verified independently are known as provably fair games because they allow players to check the accuracy of their betting outcome. They are developed using open-source algorithms and operated by smart contracts platforms so that no online gambling site can alter the results of games played on the site. Programming code controls the games on such smart contracts, eliminating any possibility of a casino influencing the outcome of a wager.
Crypto casinos and games primarily use provably fair technology, while regular online gambling sites use traditional Random Number Generation (RNG).
Benefits of Gambling on Provably Fair Betting Sites
The main benefits of betting on provably fair sites like BC.Game are:
- 100% transparency: Blockchain technology allows you to verify your bet results instantly using third-party service providers. To do so, all you need is the following data:
- Server Seed
- Server Seed Hashed (Optional)
- Client Seed
- No third-party authentication: Third-party authentication and auditing are unnecessary, thanks to provably fair technology. Players at crypto casinos act as the auditors instead, which ensures the highest level of transparency is maintained.
- Fairness: Since you can verify the authenticity of your bet results, gambling on provably fair sites can be said to be 100% fair.
This might all sound complicated, but it all goes into making sure that your gambling experience is legitimate as well as fun.
BC.Game is a subsidiary of BlockDance B.V. (Commercial register of Curaçao no.158182) and is certified by the Crypto Gambling Foundation as authentic and legitimate.
In addition, BC.Game uses SSL-encrypted connection, a standard security technology that creates an encrypted link between a server and a client, which keeps your transactions on the platform secure.
BC.Game Supported Languages
The website offers customer service via live chat and email support in the following languages: English, Polish, French, Vietnamese, Chinese, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Hindu, Finnish, Italian, Russian, and Thai.
BC.Game Currencies and Payment Methods
BC.Game supports 41 cryptocurrencies, including popular ones like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Tron, EOS, and Monero. This gives players plenty of choices when it comes to which crypto to bet with, some of which are perfectly suited to micropayments.
If implemented right, Degenverse has the potential to unlock next-gen NFT gambling. It is an exciting possibility and one we’re very eager about. It isn’t over the top to suggest that Web 3.0 gambling could be the biggest development since online gambling first showed up in the late 1990s.
Cryptocurrencies already allow us to gamble free from the restrictions of legacy financial institutions, and provably fair technology puts platform authentication in our hands. Next-gen NFTs allow providers to unlock new ways to create value for players.
Degenverse claims the 1,777 Degen Pass NFTs will grant players exclusive access to all the utilities and special perks available on the Degenverse decentralized gaming app. Until Degenverse rolls out, we don’t know exactly what to expect, but we can’t wait to see how BC.Game has gone about reshaping the online gambling landscape.
And, of course, we hope you’ll be able to experience it firsthand with your Degen Pass.
BitcoinCasinoKings.com is not a gambling operator and functions independently from BC.Game and Degenverse. Although this page contains links to BC.Game and Degenverse websites it is for informational purposes only. As such, it is the player’s sole responsibility to make sure that their online casino play complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Leave a Reply