Are you ready for some fun? Check out the latest promos from Cloudbet, Winz.io and Stake.
Access to It All
More tournaments and big prizes are in the pipeline and you have access to it all. There’s a lot of money up for grabs at the moment and why shouldn’t it be.
Cloudbet, Winz.io and Stake all have something fun in store for you, so take a look at the info below and you will be on your way towards being a winner.
Cloudbet – €500,000 Grand Holiday Tournament
Things are getting wild over at Cloudbet and its latest promotion looks a bit different than what we’re used to.
How’s cash prizes and game character NFT’s for different?
Prepare for 19 Rounds
The Grand Holidays Tournament will go down across 19 rounds, where your job is to collect points.
Let’s Break It Down
Players betting at least €0.20 per round on selected games, will get points based on the win multipliers of their winning bets. If you are one of the top players of each round, you will win a slice of the €500,000 prize pool.
If NFT’s are what you are interested in, there are special rounds you want to pay attention to. You will get points when selected symbols show up in the following games:
- Round 5 – Athena’s Glory
- Round 6 – Queen of Ice – Frozen Flames
- Round 13 – Book of Piggy Bank Riches
- Round 15 – Joker’s Charms Xmas
- Round 18 . Book of Rampage II
The player with the most points will win a collectible Spinomenal NFT character of the selected game.
There’s plenty of time to become a winner as the promotion starts on August 31st and will end on January 10th, 2023.
When the Rounds Will Be Played
Each round obviously has its own dates when they will be played.
The tournament consists of 19 rounds that run between the following dates and feature the games listed below.
- Round 1 – Wild Wins, August 31st – September 7th.
- Round 2 – Gods of Fortune, September 8th – September 14th.
- Round 3 – Beerfest, September 8th – September 14th
- Round 4 – King of Beers, September 22nd – September 28th
- Round 5 – Treasure Hunt, September 29th – October 6th
- Round 6 – Wealth Seekers, October 7th – October 12th
- Round 7 – Hallow Wins, October 13th – October 19t.
- Round 8 – Legends, October 20th – October 26th
- Round 9 – Tales of Fortune, October 27th – November 2nd
- Round 10 – Queen of Cash, November 3rd – November 9th
- Round 11 – Abundance of Gold, November 10th – November 16th
- Round 12 – Lost Treasures, November 17th – November 23rd
- Round 13 – Black Friday, November 24th – November 29th
- Round 14 – Night of Wins, November 30th – December 7th
- Round 15 – Winter Fortunes, December 8th – December 21st
- Round 16 – Santa’s Gifts, December 15th – December 14th
- Round 17 – Snowing Wins, December 22nd – December 28th
- Round 18 – New Year Luck, December 2th – January 3rd
- Round 19 – The Grand Finale, January 4th – January 10th
Just to give you a little teaser of what you can win. The total prize pool in rounds 1-6 of the tournament is €15,000.
The top 70 players will be rewarded as follows:
- 1st place – €2,000
- 2nd place – €1,800
- 3rd place – €1,600
- 4th place – €1,400
- 5th place – €1,200
- 6th place – €900
- 7th place – €800
- 8th place – €600
- 9th place – €400
- 10th place – €200
- 11th-20th place – €110
- 21st-30th place – €90
- 31st-40th place – €80
- 41st-60th place – €45
- 61st-70th place – €40
The following rounds will have a different payout spread but I suggest you start off the tournament and the first 6 rounds with a bang!
Winz.io – €100,000 Cash Drop
It might look like it but you don’t need to run with the buffalo in order to take part in Winz.io’s latest promo.
A month-long promotion is still going and if you want a taste of the €100,000 prize pool, make sure you get the job done before it all comes to an end on September 18th.
Some of the participating games
Since it’s a cash drop, you never know when you will get the pop-up winning notification so make sure you stay alert. If you are one of the lucky winners, your money will be credited to your account right away.
More of the participating games
More Good News
While we’re on the topic of good news. You might want to know that there is no minimum bet size and no wagering requirements on your cash prizes.
Stake – Down the Rails $10,000 Tournament
I must say that Down the Rails does sound awfully close to down the drains which gives it a negative connotation but with $10,000 on the line, how could it be anything other than positive.
Together with Spinomenal, Stake is doing what they do best and trying to add some excitement to our lives.
It’s This Week
By playing the Down the Rails slot this week, August 26th – September 2nd, you will have a shot at a piece of the cash.
If you guessed the promotion is about collecting points, you would be right. How your points will be calculated looks like follows:
Your highest value total of all bet amounts = Points total (sum of all bets during the tournament which is converted into USD and multiplied by 100).
Keep in mind that your minimum bet has to be $0.20.
Break the Top 100 to Win
In order to get some cash you would have to advance up the leaderboard and make sure you break into the Top 100 players.
On Your Way
Getting involved in the tournament won’t cost you anything extra, just click ok when you get the pop-up message on your screen and then it’s time to dive into the participating games and be on your way up the leaderboard.
Now that you see some of the promos that are available to you, there’s nothing left more me to say other than good luck!
Leave a Reply